About a week late and STRANGE symptoms... Pregnant? Sick? Hormones?! HELP!

MrsP7266

Daughter, 8
Reaction score
So first off, if I don't get this figured out soon I'll likely be heading to the doctor... except it's Saturday, and I'm supposed to be flying out with my fam Monday morning for a Disney trip. Ugh!

I am between 4 and 7 days late (I have irregular cycles but should have at least gotten my period 4 days ago - given the average).

About 5 days ago I had a few very sharp twinges in my abdomen, about maybe a half inch to an inch left of center. Hard to tell exactly the location but didn't feel quite like my bladder. I assumed it was a strange start to my period... but I've also had a couple of chemical pregnancies in the past year and a half, so I get suspicious (but each of those experiences was a bit different... but I digress).

So 3 or 4 days ago, my breasts started to get sore and swell a little. So I dipped a Wondfo - negative.

Yesterday, they got really sore/sensitive to the touch - the left more swollen than the right (the left is always a little bigger anyways but there was/is a very noticeable difference now).

Last night, right before bed, I started getting a headache and a strange swollen feeling in the left side of my mouth. I thought it might be a toothache but after examining my teeth today I see no issues.

Today I'm also having a lot of muscle spasms in my left thigh and strange sensations in my left arm ... catching on to the theme?!

8 years ago when I gave birth to my daughter, I had Bells Palsy which effected my left side, so I know I have permanent nerve issues from that and my doctor said it could come back or affect other things/show itself in other ways down the road.

Could this be what I'm experiencing? My mouth actually hurts sometimes. I can tell my entire mouth on both sides is "not right" all gums are sensitive and bleed easy but the left side is visibly swollen.

Anyone EVER have ANYTHING like this happen?! I don't know what to do!! It's a little scary. I just dipped another Wondfo and don't see anything.

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Thanks, ladies, for any thoughts/advice! Happy to answer any questions if helpful.

Im in a similar situation only im 13 days late with nothing bfns. from what i've researched everyone says to just wait it out to your two weeks late and if you still get a bfn and think your pregnant go to the doctor and request a blood test. that's my plan anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->