• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

? about cbfm

mogsanddogs

Reaction score
just wondered why the cbfm asks for fmu to test for ov but all the normal opk ask for urine during the day and not to use fmu as it will give a false result as you dont produce any fsh until later in the day very confusing any answers anyone

To be honest, the one and only month I used my CBFM, I used night time urine as that was what suited me. I'm pregnant from that one cycle using it too!!

G'luck sweetie x

I thought this too, Ive yet to have even one positive ovulation result, I used OPK's for one month, then i Bought a cbfm, first cycle using it,(bought a 2nd hand one last month, turns out was faulty, so bought a brand new one) im on day 16 and Im on highs still, I find this all very stressful, it worrys me, I get other signs of being fertile tho, ie CM and two days ago, I got such strong Ovulation pains, at around 10pm, which is weird, as i always seems to have those around late evening,lol, saying that, Im still worried im not ovulating as much as i used too, its scary really xxx

same thing here keep getting just highs and am on day 15 as well do not really trust it might try using later urine for next month to see if that makes a differance

Its because it measures estrogen as well as lh. Simple as that I think :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->