About to begin 2nd round of clomid

hopeNpray

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!

Im wondering if there is anyone who experienced clotting at the beginning of there cycle after 1 rd. of clomid 50mg?

I had no sign that my cycle was going to start of course i was hoping it wouldnt, I did start exaclty to the date it was expected. However, instead of slight spotting as a usual cycle begins when i used the restroom there were several small clots very bright red. Not sure if I should be concerned or not and was hoping there was someone who has experienced this as well.

I do have a blocked right fallopian tube my left is completely functional. I had actually conceived my first child (she is now 2) with the blocked tube. I had my appendix removed while pregnant i wasnt aware i was.. when i went for my preop a week after my appendectomy to have my tube removed i then found out i was 6wks along and never had the tube removed. My doctors are hopeful that with the assitance of clomid i will conceive with the left tube which i obviously did before w/o fertility medication though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->