About to 'O' 26th July anyone else?

Rah

Mummy to 2 princesses
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone is about the same time so we can cheer each other on in the 2ww

This is my 1st cycle ttc properly (1st cycle waiting for 'real' period, 2nd cycle on holiday)

Me! I am getting stronger lines on my OPK and the ultrasound scan today shows a dominant follicle - accordingly an egg should be released within the next few days.

I thought I ov'd yesterday...BUT I never get ewcm usually but today I have some so I think I have my ov day wrong and am about to ov any time :) x

Me! I am getting stronger lines on my OPK and the ultrasound scan today shows a dominant follicle - accordingly an egg should be released within the next few days.

I thought I ov'd yesterday...BUT I never get ewcm usually but today I have some so I think I have my ov day wrong and am about to ov any time :) x

:hi: will be good to have someone to compare notes with in the 2ww!
How long have you both been trying?

I think i will ov over the weekend i have watery ewcm last month i had quite a bit so just waiting to see if that happens again this month and the opk are faint but slowly getting darker i realised today that i had been drinking before testing and it advises not to drink for 2 hours so its more concentrated but in this heat i cant help it, Well im in work tomorrow so guaranteed to have concentrated urine lol

We've been trying for six months now, evil BCPs have ruined my cycles so I've only had 4 cycles in that time. I'm feeling very optimistic this month though so heres to sticky beans fo us all :) x

Hello, I am on cd 16 and was expecting to o today but my cbfm was high instead of peak soooo I hope it will be tomorrow! Good luck ladies!!

Hello :hi:

Im on CD28 and got my positive OPK and smiley face on digi :happydance:... i dont know why i always get excited.

The thing with me is that even tho i have PCOS i was told i am ovulating but how do they know im releasing an egg??? Hmmm...

Anywhoooo, i should Ovulate soon.

Good Luck :dust: x x x

:happydance:yay there's lots of us:happydance:

lots of :sex: for all of us over the weekend!! then into the longest 2 weeks ever lol

lots of :sex: for all of us over the weekend!! then into the longest 2 weeks ever lol

:rofl:... You said it!!

How long is your LP? Mine is about 15 days long! :kiss:

:rofl:... You said it!!

How long is your LP? Mine is about 15 days long! :kiss:

i have no idea how long it is to be honest this is this is my 1st month trying with temp after real period after pill

Yep Im pretty sure I o'd yesterday so im in the 2ww with ya :D

Think I'm officially in the tww club too... Hopefully ive done everything right this month. I think in either 1 or 2dpo now, not sure of my luteal phase x

I will be in my 2ww in a day or 2!! I have a 13 day LP. Bring on the 2ww!! :happydance:

i just got +ve opk
we :sex: last night now to convince him for next few days

Yep Im pretty sure I o'd yesterday so im in the 2ww with ya :D

:happydance:.. Welcome to the TWW. :kiss:

Think I'm officially in the tww club too... Hopefully ive done everything right this month. I think in either 1 or 2dpo now, not sure of my luteal phase x

Good Luck, i hope this will be a good month for us all :dust:

I will be in my 2ww in a day or 2!! I have a 13 day LP. Bring on the 2ww!! :happydance:

Yay, get that positive OPK!! :happydance:

i just got +ve opk
we :sex: last night now to convince him for next few days

Lots and lots of bding!! I havent gotten my cross hairs yet on FF but my temps are going up!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :dust: x

Hi ladies I just got a +opk this afternoon (Saturday - 28 July) on a Wondfo. Should the BD-ing take place from today up to Wednesday? When do we really know when the ovulation has happened?

I only observed one day of EWCM which was yesterday (Friday - 27 July). Is this normal?

i got my +ve at 12 on Friday 27th so fingers crossed we did enough
the opk at 22:00 not as dark

Hi ladies I just got a +opk this afternoon (Saturday - 28 July) on a Wondfo. Should the BD-ing take place from today up to Wednesday? When do we really know when the ovulation has happened?

I only observed one day of EWCM which was yesterday (Friday - 27 July). Is this normal?

my understanding is you Bd for 3 nights as you will ov within 36 hours of a +ve opk

the cm im not sure i hot 2 day ewcm but watery either side both are fertile cm

good luck

My lp is 13-14 days consistently and I have a VERY hard time waiting to test. I am officially in the 2ww now so I am sure I will have to talk myself out of testing next saturday hahaha!! TTC makes all of us a whole new kind of crazy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->