About to 'O' 26th July anyone else?

if i did ov on temp dip we didn't bd the day before or that day but did the day after
have read egg lasts 24-48hours so hope we caught if after or there were :spermy: waiting

I am 4 dpo now!! I am sooo anxious to see how this will turn out! Too early to symptom spot or anything so just trying to make the time go by without thinking too much, but it is very hard especially cause I am off work all summer!! It sound very frustrating doing temping, have you guys thought about getting a clearblue fertility monitor? I love mine and there is no guessing about O, it detects your increase in estrogen before the lh surge as well as "learning" your normal cycle. I LOVE mine and you don't have to obsess about taking OPK's, it tells you which day to test and you always use fmu.

Hi Kmp. I did think about clear blue FM. I will look into it if I'm a couple of cycles down the road.

I'm also off All summer but it's relaxing :)

I had a horrible restless nights sleep, it was awful. Temp dipped slightly too.

hiya
not thought about anything other that temping cost mainly will be a thought down the line i guess
when are you thinking of testing?

i got my crosshairs today on ff so officially 3dpo

temp dip would be down to bad nights sleep xx off to find your chart xx

Hey ladies, not been on bnb often as I'm on holiday. I had pos opks on the 26th and smiley face on cb digi. I stopped tempting before I got crosshairs on ff so I don't really know how many dpo I am. Good luck to everyone x x x

WeeNat :hi: when will you be testing.

Since the middle of might ive been having cramps like AF is due and pinching with backache.

is it too early for implant?

Natalie those symptoms sound promising although it is still early. I am an early tester so I will probably start testing this saturday!!!

The earliest I have seen for implantation is 6 days.

hi weenat and kmp hope your both ok xx

Ive been away for so long hows everyone getting on? I have decided I have no idea when I ov'd! Had +opk on the 21st. Then ov pains on the 29th (didnt opk that day) but another +opk on the 30th so who knows! I'm thinking possible the 29th an caught my surge coming down on the 30th. I'll see if I can attach a piccie of my +opk but Im on my phone so not sure how to do it lol x

Buggz the only way to do it is to download photobucket and upload to that and then get the image code to paste into here.

Rah, your temp stayed the same. How are you feeling?

I've had no more shooting pains down to my groin. But I had a few stabbing pains in one breast for a couple of mins. Nothing since

im ok wondering if temp is because the thermometer only has 1 decimal place
i have been getting sharp stabbing pains on my right side on off all day and its a bit achey other than that nothing

buggz have you been temping ? i would work from the 30th maybe as ov date ? i can't fo photos either lol

is temp staying the same bad??

I doubt it Rah, as long as it stays over cover line we are A OK x

If you see mine, I have a couple the same x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back