About to 'O' 26th July anyone else?

Hi ladies. I'm in the 2ww, I think!!

This is first month off the pill and I'm on CD37. I had a +opk on 23rd, next day a negative. I also had a temp shift on 27th. But 3days later and FF hasn't shown the cross hairs yet, the temp hasn't come down either. So I think I'm 3dpo a I think my testing date will be 9th Aug

My lp is 13-14 days consistently and I have a VERY hard time waiting to test. I am officially in the 2ww now so I am sure I will have to talk myself out of testing next saturday hahaha!! TTC makes all of us a whole new kind of crazy!!

Its mad isnt it how not testing takes all the will power you have lol i got giddy with the opk's so got help with im 10dpo with the pdt's lol

Hi ladies. I'm in the 2ww, I think!!

This is first month off the pill and I'm on CD37. I had a +opk on 23rd, next day a negative. I also had a temp shift on 27th. But 3days later and FF hasn't shown the cross hairs yet, the temp hasn't come down either. So I think I'm 3dpo a I think my testing date will be 9th Aug

Hi!!
do you have a link to your chart? i like stalking lol i would of thought if you had +opk on 23rd you would of ov'd 24th/25th??

I had a +opk on 26th so just waiting now recording temps but dont really understand them at the mo to be honest so not sure what im looking for really just that i hope they stay up really
Think i will try to wait to test till 11th Aug not sure i will last that long though

:dust: to everyone

Here is a link to my chart, my very long cycle!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3dcc06

I had same thoughts about OV on 24/25th but who knows. Drives me insane. But you can see the temp shift in my chart.

I had same thoughts about OV on 24/25th but who knows. Drives me insane. But you can see the temp shift in my chart.

Def a temp shift fingers crossed it stays up!!!

Well just been looking and i haven't had a temp shift or dip or anything really until today but it was an our later than i usually read it so don't know if it can be counted or not
only +opk was on Friday but got sharp shooting pain last night which could be something could be nothing
Either way i think im out this month

Temp up again today :happydance:

Well just been looking and i haven't had a temp shift or dip or anything really until today but it was an our later than i usually read it so don't know if it can be counted or not
only +opk was on Friday but got sharp shooting pain last night which could be something could be nothing
Either way i think im out this month

Don't think that, your cycle might be longer. Sometimes you can get a positive opk and then no release as it can be delayed.

I never take my temp at same time! Joys of a 3yr old. So I use a BBT adjuster to adjust it to what it should be. I never had a problem with it. Here is the link https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Temp up again today :happydance:

Yes it is, which is a good sign :) but the only thing that is bothering me is that when FF is set to advanced method of detection it doesn't detect the temp rise, I thought it was 3 temp rises above the previous 6 to detect ovulation?! So I switched for now to fertility awareness. I will see what the temp does tomorrow. I am having some digging/pinching sensations. But didn't last for long.

I never take my temp at same time! Joys of a 3yr old. So I use a BBT adjuster to adjust it to what it should be. I never had a problem with it. Here is the link https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

thanks just adjusted my temps :)
I have an Isobelle whos 3 as well :)

An similar age too! Did your temp change with the adjuster this morning?

An similar age too! Did your temp change with the adjuster this morning?
yep i did think and one from a few days ago as well
Will see what happens i guess

I got preg so fast with isobelle so im half expecting it this time but in reality im 31 now and 2 stone heavier (baby weight i never tried to shift)
thinking a diet is starting today

We conceived Isobel in the first month too, so I was thinking the same for this one but doubting it.

I'm still 5lb heavier than when I got pregnant a well. I lost a bit this year, but I still hate clothes shopping for a size 14/16!

Horrible isnt it well i have decided to start the diet today even if i do get preg it will stop me putting more on hopefully the healthy eating will either keep me the same or less by the time i actually have baby

FF has your red dots!!!! says ov on the 26th what do you think?

The red dots are because I changed the method of detection from Advanced to Fertility aware...

Good luck on the diet! What are you following?

Your temp went up this morning, bit like mine and mine continued upwards

Temp rise rah!

:happydance:
Would you say i ov on sunday 29th going off temps? just that my +opk was friday 27th so i though sat 28th from that if that all makes sence

Dont think we did enough if i did ov sunday

When will you be testing?

Good luck on the diet! What are you following?

I did quite well on slimming world years ago so will prob try to remember that was thinking of joining the class as i always do better but hate paying £5 a week for someone to tell me im fat lol

I think you ovulated on your temp dip. That's what I've been reading lot of. There is also a temp dip on implantation as well.

I'm back on MFP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->