About to 'O' 26th July anyone else?

i had no symptoms last time liked kicks but felt ill when she turned etc just really knocked me
had a 6day labour and nearly lost her so really want the opposite this time felt i was missing out on m/s etc

Having a baby is so scary and once they are born the worries never stop. But its the most rewarding thing i have ever done with my life. Im sure you know what i mean.

You may get your wish for morning sickness... didnt you say you have been feeling sickish?? When you do get it, you will soon learn to REALLY chew your food :rofl:... gross huh!! Rice and bread is the worst, ok.. ok.. i will stop!! :haha:

ha ha been feeling sick since Sunday had a wave about 4pm some Monday Tuesday was all day today not to bad just a wave
i think working in the hospital is worse knowledge is a bad bad thing esp since i work in paeds and hear everything good and bad
but can't wait held a 12 day old in work today dudnt want to give him back lol

off to bed now shattered will chvk in tomorrow before workxx

ha ha been feeling sick since Sunday had a wave about 4pm some Monday Tuesday was all day today not to bad just a wave
i think working in the hospital is worse knowledge is a bad bad thing esp since i work in paeds and hear everything good and bad
but can't wait held a 12 day old in work today dudnt want to give him back lol

off to bed now shattered will chvk in tomorrow before workxx

Well they do say Ignorance is Bliss...

My sister has a month old baby girl with the cutest fat chops ever!!! So, i know what you mean about not wanting to hand them back lol.

Night night, sleep well x

very quite on here today im working again today

with is busy going lots of glueing love summer hols :)

any signs of any thing weenat

with is busy going lots of glueing love summer hols :)

Glueing? Is that for cuts??

I've got my house work today. Im expecting AF soon... nothing on any of the ICs and the OPKs are very light. Temp is inconclusive, i awoke an hour before i normally take temp, took temp and it went down from 36.87 to 36.64... i went back to sleep and awoke an hour after i normally take temp and it was 36.83.
I think The witch will show tomorrow.

Hows the sickness today?

There is a temp adjuster that you can use WeeNat to get it to be the temp if you normally wake up. Fingers crossed she doesn't show!!

There is a temp adjuster that you can use WeeNat to get it to be the temp if you normally wake up. Fingers crossed she doesn't show!!

I havent got a clue how to do that Natalie... not quite sure if it will be worth my while if AF is to show soon. Listen to me.. all doom and gloom!! lol

How are you feeling today??

Just thought i would show you my tests from this morning

Attachments

• IMAG0983.jpg
    IMAG0983.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2
Here it is https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Put in your usual time of taking it, then the time you took it and temp and it will adjust it to be what it should have been if you woke up.

Thanks for that... its saying that my temp would be 36.73, which means its gone down since yesterday x

:-(:-(:-(

glue cuts rather than stitch easier in kids

i feel fab today odd pain but really happy today think is coz i know i gave the weekend off :)

:-(:-(:-(

glue cuts rather than stitch easier in kids

i feel fab today odd pain but really happy today think is coz i know i gave the weekend off :)

Thats good you have the weekend off. Have you got anything nice planned?

nothing planned getting a new bathroom delivered tomorrow so i guess staying out the way ha ha

nothing planned getting a new bathroom delivered tomorrow so i guess staying out the why ha ha

A new bathroom, nice... I managed to get 75% of housework done today. I have my mother in-law over for an afternoon cuppa and some cakes so i am making sure there isnt a drop of dust in sight lol.

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/rah145/20120810_041924.jpg
my 4am test line came up before i had finished washing hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"