About to 'O' 26th July anyone else?

Morning girlies... Natalie, loving the digi test!!
Kmp, i had a dull ache all yesterday so I know how your feeling.
Morning Rah, can't wait to see your picture.

my temp went up again today from 36.74 to 36.87. I woke up at 5am with the strongest urge to pee. I took another internet cheepy test and I'm sure I'm seeing a very very faint line on it but not visible on the phone!!!

This was taken at 5am this morning.

Attachments

• IMAG0947.jpg
    IMAG0947.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
I think I can see a line, is it there now?

Yes, still there now.... but still wont be excited until i see a clear line x

The bottom one was taken at 5am the top one was taken at about 10am... i think i see lines on both. The top one more pinkish???

Attachments

• IMAG0953.jpg
    IMAG0953.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 6
i think i can see something on the 1st pic but on phone do will look tonight on laptop

i have shooting pains in my boobs today ouchie !! actually got tears in my eyes

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/rah145/20120808_061807.jpg

this mornings test

WeeNat, I can see a better line on the top one (second picture)

Rah, good lines!!

i think i can see something on the 1st pic but on phone do will look tonight on laptop

i have shooting pains in my boobs today ouchie !! actually got tears in my eyes

That's a good sign that there is strong pregnancy hormones. Although sore but good x

Hi ladies, pretty sad today as got another bfn at 12 dpo :-( I feel like I would see something by now...tried a frer this morning and last night an ic i found in my cabinet, I even tried a opk last night and white :-( I am trying my hardest to see a line and it just isnt there. How many dpo are you all?

Rah, great line!!! Congrats, I am sure you are getting more and more excited!!'

Weenat, I can see something and i know photos are lighter so keep on testing!!!

Natalie, I would kill for some achey bb's about now!! Congrats on the high hcg!!

Hi ladies, pretty sad today as got another bfn at 12 dpo :-( I feel like I would see something by now...tried a frer this morning and last night an ic i found in my cabinet, I even tried a opk last night and white :-( I am trying my hardest to see a line and it just isnt there. How many dpo are you all?

Rah, great line!!! Congrats, I am sure you are getting more and more excited!!'

Weenat, I can see something and i know photos are lighter so keep on testing!!!

Natalie, I would kill for some achey bb's about now!! Congrats on the high hcg!!

Hiya Kmp, dont give up hope... im not sure about my tests... the lines are there but i really really need to squint at them, infact, the mobile pics them up better? AF is due tomorrow... im going to take one day at a time.

There is a lassy who is in the TWW who only got her pos the day her period was missed. So your not out yet!

kmp- don't count yourself out yet there is every chance until af arrives there is a site that tells you % of people who get positives on dpo there are some who didn't get one till 16dpo

weenat keep on testing so exciting

nataliew hope your doing ok yay for digital test

well boobs have been done and achey all day felt a bit queezy before dinner today but fine other than that

kmp- don't count yourself out yet there is every chance until af arrives there is a site that tells you % of people who get positives on dpo there are some who didn't get one till 16dpo

weenat keep on testing so exciting

nataliew hope your doing ok yay for digital test

well boobs have been done and achey all day felt a bit queezy before dinner today but fine other than that

Evening Rah... im not feeling at all great tonight. I've taken a few ic's today since this morning and dont see anything... even the OPKs are very very light :(

Maybe the tests are Evaps... Ive noticed an increase of cm tonight which indecates AF and some light cramping again.

I dont know what to make of everything.

Glad you have had a good day... rem to take it easy!! Sore bbs should ease off im sure. x

work in a and e so not easy ha ha just want yo have my scan like now ha ha

just take each day at a time only go off morning tests or if you can hold your wee for a few hours and no drinking which i could never do lol

work in a and e so not easy ha ha just want yo have my scan like now ha ha

just take each day at a time only go off morning tests or if you can hold your wee for a few hours and no drinking which i could never do lol

Gosh.. you would have been run off your feet!! When will you let your work know, you cant be lifting heavy things etc.

I cant hold off not drinking anything or holding in pee!!

Yes, taking one day at a time. But not feeling so positive now.

your tests are prob really diluted!!

im still in debate when to tell work its hard as i font want to tell but can't see rashes so will be quite obv really
still thinking about when to go gp we just fill out referral form not actually see anyone and midwife will be in touch so not sure when
10dpo today

your tests are prob really diluted!!

im still in debate when to tell work its hard as i font want to tell but can't see rashes so will be quite obv really
still thinking about when to go gp we just fill out referral form not actually see anyone and midwife will be in touch so not sure when
10dpo today

Yes its totally understandable! I had to tell my work when i was quite early pregnant with dd, i had the worst morning sickness!!!

I shall see what tomorrow holds. And see what my temps are doing?

Being a mama is the best ever... you must be looking forward to another wee one!

if temp goes up or stays same test xx

sounds weird but want wait to breast feed again i miss it lol
dd starts school next year so will be fab to have the days just me and baby oh and naps i miss those

if temp goes up or stays same test xx

sounds weird but want wait to breast feed again i miss it lol
dd starts school next year so will be fab to have the days just me and baby oh and naps i miss those

Oh i totally understand what you mean... i loved breast feeding but could only do it for 3 months as DD was a guzzler!! My breasts just could keep up with what she needed! Plus, i soooo miss all the movements in my tummy... loved feeling her wriggling about.
My DD will be 3 in December and will be off to Nursery is Jan 2013... they grow up so quick. I cant wait to have another, i feel so ready now. And like you, i miss my naps too :haha:

I think if and when i do get pregnant i will try and enjoy it more. I was so ill for about 17weeks!! Plus had op to remove galbladder at 20weeks, then unplanned C-section.
Im hoping for a good pregnancy x x x

i had no symptoms last time liked kicks but felt ill when she turned etc just really knocked me
had a 6day labour and nearly lost her so really want the opposite this time felt i was missing out on m/s etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->