About to start IVF after years of BFN's

Ebany

Reaction score
Hello All :hi:

Been looking around the last few days and thought i would introduce myself a little more. I am 30 years old (but not for much longer lol) and i have a wonderful husband. We have been trying for a baby since november 2006, tried everything you can think of and learnt myths are just myths, DH loved watching me hold my legs in the air for 2 hours. Lease one of us was amused lol. But month after month lots of BFN. Whilst having a smear asked the dr if there was anything else we could try, and once she had finished texting on her phone, and yes i kid you not she did that and also spoke to a lady in the room in a different language whilst being doing her THING! charming i know. She sent us for some tests. some she discharged me before sending me for them leaving my GP to prescribe me clomid, which turned out i shouldn't be taking :dohh:

After ALOT of wrong turns finally met an amazing lady who turned out to be the boss lady :winkwink: which please us alot, who told us after 2 years of being bounced from pillar to post it wasn't going to happen naturally:cry:

After even more tests, inwhich i recieved the results before she did... not sure how lol finally got put forward for ivf and 2 years 6 months later we are finally about to start :happydance:

Baseline tests on 28th and then i guess we go from there. Nervous, anxious and currently the one woman version of the seven dwarfs lol

So thought i would come join the forum and find people to share the experiance with who have been through... going through or about to go through the IVF also. Have met some great people on other threads so far and sure i will meet more.

Sorry i am a big chatter lol :hug:

Ebany, good luck on your journey. You have come to the right place. You don't have to feel alone. BnB have so many people here that have similar stories. They are able to give you amazing advice because they've been there.

There are also technical people to give solid biological facts. So many experiences on the active boards and archives. Just jump in.

Have fun,
MomBabyHealth

Thank you MomBabyHealth :hugs:

Hello Vickie, V and Miss Bump :wave: Thank you for the warm welcome.

Madhouse?? you didn't know a true madhouse before i arrive :wacko: :laugh2:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Hello cleckner and Cookiedough. Thank you!!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->