Absolutely Confused!!! insight anyone

mommy237

Reaction score
Okay you guys So I am 13 dpo today..at 11 dpo I lightly spotted the yesterday at 12 dpo I spotted about once which it the pic and the pic of the video clip/video then today nothing at all until about 20 min ago I strain and then I wiped and got the 4th pic wiped again then the 5th pic...what is going on I'm so confused. I have no cramps just tingling sensation in my breast mainly my right one and nauseous...AF is due tomorrow but these are not normal AF symptoms for me

The pics are out of order 1st pic and 4th pic is 12dpo the 2nd pic is today 13dpo taken first then the 3rd pic taken today that was right after 2nd pic

Attachments

• cm.jpg
    cm.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 4
  • gelly.jpg
    gelly.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3110.jpg
    IMG_3110.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 5
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 4
Did you take a test? I had this with my chemical pregnancy but I have heard it can happen with implantation bleeding too.. or it may just be the start of AF ..it's normal to spot two days before AF

Did you take a test? I had this with my chemical pregnancy but I have heard it can happen with implantation bleeding too.. or it may just be the start of AF ..it's normal to spot two days before AF

My normal spotting looks nothing like this which is why I'm so confused also with my spotting I have bad cramping and I don't have any cramping at all I took a test I thought I couldn't see it but I just held it up in the light its vvvf..I have a video to see it better but it wont let me post

Attachments

• IMG_3137.jpg
    IMG_3137.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 29
Hmm. Hard to say could be period starting off wonky ..it happens. Looks like to much to be IB.
You will have to wait and see What happens if it picks up in flow or turns red most likely af. But if you get a positive test Might be a loss or not.

Hmm. Hard to say could be period starting off wonky ..it happens. Looks like to much to be IB.
You will have to wait and see What happens if it picks up in flow or turns red most likely af. But if you get a positive test Might be a loss or not.

yea I also read it could be just normal early pregnancy spotting outside of IB which I've had in my very first pregnancy but I don't remember what It looks like ...but again with my cycles by now I would have really bad cramping and I don't have any cramping at all and the spotting it more and clotty...guess i'll just have to wait the test is faint I am only 13dpo

I'm counting myself out I think AF is start to work her way in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"