Absolutely in love..

B

Butterfly2

Hi I had my scan today and I couldn't stop staring at the little baby on the screen he/she was kicking around, being awkward most of the time!! It took a long time and a lot of wiggling my hips to get baby in the right position for dating measurements, which my fiancé found hilarious :blush: But we finally got there going by my lmp I was due 16th March now I'm due 12th March!
I just had to show you guys my scan photo.. Look at those legs! :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 23
What a cutie! Congratulations! Once you have him/her, it's fun to look back at the ultrasounds. It's hard to imagine having the baby in your arms now, it's just the opposite postpartum! A happy and healthy rest of pregnancy to you!

Beautiful scan pic! Congratulations!! Xxxxx

Beautiful! ��

Congratulations Butterfly! That's a nice clear image!

I go for an early scan tomorrow... apparently my hcg levels are high...

Congratulations Butterfly! That's a nice clear image!

I go for an early scan tomorrow... apparently my hcg levels are high...

Thank you. You would of had your scan by now hope everything went well for you x

Yes, I saw the beautiful jellybean and a strong heartbeat. I couldn't be happier. Maybe the high levels this time means a boy for us?... My DH would be over the moon.

How are you doing? Is it a straightforward pregnancy? Are you home with your youngest?

Yes, I saw the beautiful jellybean and a strong heartbeat. I couldn't be happier. Maybe the high levels this time means a boy for us?... My DH would be over the moon.

How are you doing? Is it a straightforward pregnancy? Are you home with your youngest?

Aww glad everything went alright at the scan.

I'm doing okay no complications so far.. but the sickness is soo much worse than any of my other pregnancies. This week ive started to get hip and back pains which I suffer with during pregnancies anyway, but usually not till a bit later. Ive come down with a horrible sore throat and have both my girls off school/nursery with a sickness bug. My fiancé is working late tonight and all I want is for him to come home so I can go to sleep! It will all be worth it in the end is all I keep thinking of! Get to hear the heartbeat hopefully on 28th September.

Aww glad everything went alright at the scan.

I'm doing okay no complications so far.. but the sickness is soo much worse than any of my other pregnancies. This week ive started to get hip and back pains which I suffer with during pregnancies anyway, but usually not till a bit later. Ive come down with a horrible sore throat and have both my girls off school/nursery with a sickness bug. My fiancé is working late tonight and all I want is for him to come home so I can go to sleep! It will all be worth it in the end is all I keep thinking of! Get to hear the heartbeat hopefully on 28th September.

Aww, sorry it's been rough so far... And when both girls are battling sickness too it seems impossible! I can imagine... I have days like that but not nearly so bad.

I hope it gets better as the second trimester progresses! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->