Accent Challenge:)

O

oOskittlesOo

I stole this from teenage parenting :haha: but thought it'd be fun to do here too!! (WTF is quidditch???) hahaha I look like a complete idiot :dohh: but now Sarah can hear my "accent"!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcBP7_d0kds&sns=em

Your name and bnb name
Where you’re from and your age

Pronounce the following words:

aunt, roof, route, theater, iron, salmon, caramel, fire, water, new orleans, pecan, both, again, probably, about, alabama, lawyer, coffee, coupon, mayonnaise, pajamas, chocolate, caught, naturally, aluminum, crackerjack, doorknob, envelope, abrasion, charm, elixir, leisure, mannequin, mermaid, pandemonium, phoenix, quidditch, spice, unicorn, whiskey, winter, zest.

• *What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?

• *What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?

• *What do you call gym shoes?

• *What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?

• *What is the thing you change the tv channel with?

• *Be a wizard or a vampire?

• *Do you know anyone on bnb in real life?

• *Do you have a phobia? If so, do you know its scientific name?

Which do you say:

• *Chips or crisps?

• *Jam or jelly?

• *Rubbish or trash?

• *Elevator or lift?

• *Pants or trousers?*

• *Taxi or cab?

• *Mobile or cell phone?

End this video by saying goodbye in a different language.

WTF is quidditch!?
Are you kidding me!? Pick up a Harry Potter book, Skye!
I'm going to try do this tomorrow :blush:

Haha That's so cool but i don't have a video camera to do one.. :( No kiwi accent for u. :p Skye ur accent is amazing.!!!

Oh my gosh- DUH freaking Harry Potter!! I don't read those books or watch those movies so I totally forgot from the first one!! Lol Sarah you have to do one!! I'm so curious now to hear everyones!!
Hahaha thank you guys :flower: I don't have an accent- all of you do. ;) :haha:

Very shocked you dont know what quidditch is!! Going to watch this in a min, I love hearing different accents lol.

xx

Oh my gosh- DUH freaking Harry Potter!! I don't read those books or watch those movies so I totally forgot from the first one!! Lol Sarah you have to do one!! I'm so curious now to hear everyones!!

Ahh, only thing i have to record on is my phone, and i just tried but it cut me off after 1 minute. I think thats cause it locks after a minute if i dont press a button, so im gunna try again and see if it works. If not, you'll have to get it in two!

Ahh, only thing i have to record on is my phone, and i just tried but it cut me off after 1 minute. I think thats cause it locks after a minute if i dont press a button, so im gunna try again and see if it works. If not, you'll have to get it in two!

Lol even if it's in 2 it's so fun!! :thumbup: and you gotta hear my accent!! :haha:

Lol even if it's in 2 it's so fun!! :thumbup: and you gotta hear my accent!! :haha:[/QUOTE]

I will!
You say route how i say it, i was shocked! I expected you to say it like Rowt instead of Root.

Just so you know, i sound like a man with a cold on the phone :blush:
But my friends always say that i always have a really high-pitch voice..

Just so you know, i sound like a man with a cold on the phone :blush:
But my friends always say that i always have a really high-pitch voice..

Lol I bet my mom wanted to slap me (oh yeah it was my mom recording it) because I say Car-mel and not Cara-Mel :haha:
I hate my voice on the phone also don't worry!! Lol my mom tried playing mine back and I had to make her stop because I knew it'd make me hate it! Haha I always at aunt n not ant like most people around here! I was born and raised here but my whole family is from the east coast so that's why! Lol

Oooh, I really want to do this!
I've never taken a video with my webcam before haha, I'll do it in the morning when I have make up on

You're so pretty Skye :flower:

Oooh, I really want to do this!
I've never taken a video with my webcam before haha, I'll do it in the morning when I have make up on

You're so pretty Skye :flower:

Yay I hope everyone that can does it :happydance: ahhh you're so sweet! I can see my tan- lol I look a bit naked though :blush: and my hair isn't done :dohh:

Alright lovelies, here's mine! Enjoy! :winkwink:
( And sorry, I look awful felafel. :[ )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMeeRgipdKA

MWAH. :kiss:
( I also don't know what my little USA dance was about. x[ )

Youre so cute :) :flower: lol I see Tori in the back!! I wanted to go grab her n steal her :haha: loovvee your dance :rofl:

Ahh. Youtube says its "converting my video" except its been doing that foreverrrr!

Ooooh I'm going to do mine tomorrow! I sound like a posh man, you wont enjoy it :rofl:

everyone has cool accents! :( lol i've always thought Canadians don't have accents, but maybe thats just cause i'm from here :haha: i'm going to do one tomorrow after work!

OMG, you are so cute! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"