Accent Challenge:)

lol - Im trying! but its cool hearing everyone's accents.
all you Americans sound like the people in the movies! haha.

:rofl::rofl: from the movies?! Hahah I'm so glad I started this now I love this thread!

I promise im doing mine, as soon as MIL goes to bed so I have better internet to upload lol

HaHa Zoee :rofl: People in the movies. Wow. Somehow that's just really funny.
You have to do one Zoee! I want to hear an Australian accent!

but it wasn't meant to be a funny comment! lol - im actually dead serious! and Marie - like.... every movie is American these days! Aus has probs produced 3 decent movies in the last 2 years. :/ I've done one.... Im just worried about uploading it to photobucket coz I have a certain amount of downloads and REALLY don't want no internet! lol... anyone have any idea how I can make the file smaller? :D

I don't sound like a typical American, that's for sure. I sound like a bloody 3 year old stuck in a 19 years old body! :dohh:

Shannon, now that I see what you look like, Tori looks so much like you.

Liinkkkkk

Okk, so I messed up TWICE! :blush:
I said I didnt know anyone from BnB and I DO! My amazing friend Lisa, aka Lovingyou :hugs:
&& I DONT say mobile I say Cellphone lol Idk what I was thinking?

But ya, thats me (with messy hair) and my "accent" lol
Me and OH had a debate about which way to say caramal lol I wish I caught that on tape... :hugs:

i sound like a right tit on camera haha,
I will try and do it tomorrow though when i have a free house so no one distracts me :p.

But sarah is right, my accent and her accent are totally different. I live in berkshire but most of my family live in London and they all say i sound like a posh farmer haha!

x

I'm an Aussie - I swear I'll do mine, tomorrow ;) I don't want anyone to see me doing it though, that'll be embarressing haha.

This thread is amazing :) Btw Skye, us Brits say Alumin-i-um and not Aloominum. :haha: Your accent sounded like Emily off of Friends.

Okay, here it finally is. I sound like a 6 yr old farmer :blush:
Awkwaaaard for me..:haha:

https://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/LucyK-88/?action=view&current=Video0002.mp4

Hearing my voice now I can see why Liam and Elena never take me seriously :haha:

Lucy, you have the cutest accent every! I'm so jealous.
Thank you for saying Aoife's name :blush:

Il do one tomorrow, when I came to America (Florida) they even said I sound like the queen haha do all you people from America think all Brits sit and have tea and scones with the queen or did I just meet some strange people? I have no idea why though my accent is apparently so british :-/ I don't think I have much of an accent as I was brought up in a tiny village in the middle of nowhere and then moved to Sheffield when I was 18, even in Sheffield people think I'm posh, including OHs family. I'm not but looking forward to what you lot think. :)

i sound like a right tit on camera haha,
I will try and do it tomorrow though when i have a free house so no one distracts me :p.

But sarah is right, my accent and her accent are totally different. I live in berkshire but most of my family live in London and they all say i sound like a posh farmer haha!

x

I bet you sound so cute Charlotte!
I have family that live in London, and whenever i talk to them they put on a Geordie Accent and start going, "Well aye pet." and everything :dohh:
I'm not even a geordie!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aY8rcDmZ_I

FINALLY WORKED!
so ta da! my Australian "Accent" Although OH said I don't sound extremely "Aussie" My whole family is British... so he calls it my 'posh' aussie talk.. but I think I sound 100% australian. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->