Accidental 2 week wait...

I feel like something is catching my eye! How crazy would that be!

:haha: which way are you hoping for, now that you've started testing?

Gosh I really don’t know. I’d love to be pregnant but I’m someone who likes to plan and be prepared. I’ve only just started back at work (a new job) and we would really have liked some money behind us before trying again.

It makes me so nervous. Plus my little man is only 6 months next week lol

That would be like me having a newborn with my toddler.. such a small gap! What will be, will be though :) I'm nervous enough with the age gap if I'm pregnant :haha:

Well my daughter is 17 months on Monday, so about 2 years and 2 months. That's small for me, because the age gap between my son and daughter is almost 8 years :haha:

It would be for me as well if we were planning more children :haha:

How many children do you think would like to have?

2 for now with potential for 3. I am one of 3 so it was always my perfect number. But again finances etc. always something to consider I guess haha.

If it happens at least I can look forward to a spring baby. :).

Anymore symptoms for you?
I noticed today that I really struggled with my workout. It’s my only symptom I remember last time the day before I got a clear positive. Makes me so nervous thinking about it lol

Am kinda with you too on seeing something. How many days past O are you. It's so hard not to obsess about testing. If I get through this weekend without testing I'll be proud of myself lol. To be honest I would be devo-d at a bfn or stark white. That's what will keep me going x

At an absolute max 6-7dpo. And I think that’s being optimistic. That’s why I don’t think that line could be real. But I’m glad I’m not just imagining it.

Struggling with your workout sounds promising! Not much going on for me, tmi but feeling a bit gassy this morning! And extra hungry the last couple of mornings.. breakfast is something I don't like unless I'm pregnant :haha: I think I'm 7dpo today.

Finances is such a huge part of our decision for no more babies. I haven't been back at work long enough to qualify for 4 months off paid. I'd have to pick up extra hours while pregnant to qualify I think.

I just walked on the treadmill this morning for 35min and I’m dead again. So not normal for me. Makes me so nervous.

Are you In Australia? Luckily I didn’t have much time off between finished paid parental leave and starting work. I think it was like 2 weeks so thankfully I can still qualify but still it’s scary either way.

Now that you’re in the tww are you maybe considering another one down the track? If it doesn’t work out this cycle.

Yes, in Australia! Are you as well?
I had 11 months off and I'm only back 9 hours a week still.

I'm not sure! I know dp is a big no and he wants to get the snip! I keep telling him no lol everyone keeps saying to me once I hit my mid thirties I will probably want another baby! I think his concern is raising kids for our whole life :haha: our 9 year old will be a teenager before we know it, and he doesn't want to be starting again AGAIN.. lol

Sure am. I’m in Brisbane. I wish I only went back part time but it’s part time from home part time in the office which works out well for now.

I totally understand where he’s coming from. That why I want mine fairly close together. I definitely feel restricted with a baby, so to speak. Who knows though, he might change his mind. :)

EA73453F-15AE-49C4-9AAB-0BE9348D2107.jpeg

2.5 hour hold. Stark white. Maybe the tiniest shadow of a shadow.

Oh lovely ☺ I'm in Tas. I thought it was strange you were replying during day time hours :haha:

Yes, well it took a lot of convincing to have our daughter. We had another son between our two, but he was still born at 21 weeks.. so our age gap was a bit bigger than we anticipated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->