Accidental 2 week wait...

Oo I’ve never been to Tas. I always just assume it’s cold and I prefer the warmth haha.

Oh I’m so sorry to hear that!!

I didn't even see your next test! Not sure if I can see anything on that one or not. I'll have a better look when I'm indoors.

Well it can be cold here, but yesterday was 38 degrees! Winter averages out about 10 to 12 degrees, so a bit cold :haha:

Wow 38!!! That’s insane.
Looks like AF has started over a week early. So crazy!!

Both of you keep me updated with symptoms and outcomes. Dying to try for a baby now lol so I need to live through other people. :haha:

Oh no! Are you sure it's not implantation bleeding? That sucks if it's af

No she’s here in full force. I’m even having cramps and pain which I NEVER get. So weird.

Omg tell me I’m stupid. Considering NTNP. Talked to hubby and agreed NTNP from June/July and properly trying from Dec. But I want to NTNP now.

Oh that's a shame then :(

Well, that sounds like it was easy to change his mind! Lol if you want to make yourself satisfied with waiting another 6 months then try to think about spending time with your little one while he's still a baby... but if you want to ntnp now, it sounds like your dp is easy to convince :haha:

You’re totally right and probably one of the biggest reasons I wouldn’t NTNP now would be my son. That and saving up.

Haha hubby would be happy as long as I’m happy. But he’s good like that thankfully.

How’re you going anyway? Did you end up testing over the weekend? Or going to hold out longer?

I tested yesterday bfn but still really early. It's crazy what our bodies do giving us this really strong maternal urge. Time will fly honestly we've just done almost a year of pull out method & now into month 3 off ttc. It took us well over a year last time so very doubtful I'll get my BFP any time soon x

Screenshot_20190106-083709.jpg

I wish my dp was more like that :haha: he likes thinking he's the boss :rofl:

I haven't tested yet.. I MIGHT in the morning. I almost did today, but figured nothing would show and I'll just waste the frer lol! They arent cheap!

Bumblebee I feel like maybe I might see a hint of something. Hopefully it won’t take you too long x it took us 10 months but I swear it felt like years. You’re not wrong about time flying. I can’t believe My baby is 6months old this week. Crazy!
Looking forward to more updates!!!!

Mummabear you are MUCH stronger than me. I tested too much and ended up getting my hopes up with that stupid line. I cannot wait to see your test tomorrow.

I’m living through you ladies so post all the test updates haha. I have all my fingers and toes crossed.

I will definitely keep you updated :haha: I have been a bit worried tonight because I had an over whelming metallic taste followed by nausea tonight. It's very strange worrying about at bfp when I am so used to wanting it!

Starry88 gosh don't get my hopes up x don't have anymore test so didn't test this AM currently at work so will pop out soon at dinner to get some more. Not sure if to wait till Wednesday to test though x

Mummabear omg that sounds very hopeful FX but it must be a strange feeling. If am honest am kinda the same. Really want a sibling and another child but so scary.as DD was such a hard baby it terrifies me going through that again

Last edited:
Bfn for me! I am a bit nervous though since I don't have any more tests :haha: so I will either have to buy more or just wait for af

20190108_101047.jpg

I have my fingers crossed that it’s too early for you Mummabear. Do you think you want it to be positive? :blush:

Any updates bumblebee? :flower:

I'm not sure! Bfn is probably a good thing, as it's less stress that way. I kept expecting a second line to show up though!

No haven't retested but have a feeling AF is on her way. Brown cm last night & ever ever so slightly pink tinge spotting the AM so I'll probably hold out for AF arriving now :-(

Haha well I did another test today with smu and only on a 2.5 hour hold.. but i have no idea if I see something.. i think it's bfn though!

20190110_123150.jpg

Am out AF arrived this morning grrr good luck ladies for what ever outcome your both hoping for x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->