Accidental 2 week wait...

StarryEyed88

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Hubby and I have just had our first son together in July this year, and are WTT for baby # 2 in Dec next year.

I decided that this month I was going to come off the pill and we would use condoms as it took us nearly a year to conceive our son. However, we got too caught up in the moment today :shy::shrug:

So I don’t know when I will be ovulating but according to my Fitbit app I’m right in the middle of my fertile period and that I’m due to ovulate tomorrow. That however is based on the 28 day cycle but normally I have a 5-6 week cycle.

We’ve deicided to just see what happens but I must say I’m a little scared to possibly have two babies so close together. And I started my new job a month ago, which is super important to me.

So I guess my TWW starts from tomorrow :blush:

Last edited:
I hope it turns out the way you want! My 2nd kiddo I got pregnant the month I got off the pill as well. It was a good thing for me though because OH (now my ex) had decided we were not ready to have another kid and I would have gotten back on the pill. I doubt we would have had my son had I not gotten pregnant that month!

Good luck either way- however you want it to turn out!

Here waiting with you, I am 2-3days ahead and believe I am 3-4dpo. Don't temp or use opk so can only go off my app which says I O-ed 27-28th December with AF due 10th
My DD is 4 & 1/2 so we're kinda ready for #2 but nervous as hell. As you it took us over a year to fall pregnant with our DD. Let the wait begin for us I suppose x

Good luck! Whichever way you are hoping for! I am also in an accidental tww and freaking out! My youngest is nearly 17 months old, but we aren't planning on having any more babies!

Bumblebee - that’ll be a nice age gap for you. We wanted about a 2 year age gap but if this is the month there will be a 15 month age gap...wayyy closer than we wanted. But it is what it is and would be totally happy either way. Good luck and I have my finger crossed for you xx

Mummabear - I totally feel you!! Though we would be fine and work it out, this was not planned ... oops. I really hope you get the outcome you’re after xx

Symptoms - 2dpo
Sore lower back

That’s pretty much it at the moment :)

Good luck. Hope however it turns out for you is how you want it to be xxx

Even though I am freaking out, I think I will be a little disappointed if I'm not pregnant :haha: even though I don't particularly want any more children right now lol! It's funny how that works!

When will you test? Or will you just wait for af?

I’d wait until at least a day or 2 before af is due. Monitor your symptoms and decide from there xxx

Haha I am THE WORST for waiting. No doubt I’ll test over the weekend. I ordered some cheapies. May as well make the most of testing. I love POAS :haha:

I think I’m the same. I’d like to hope I’m not (right now) but will be pretty disappointed if I’m not.

Last edited:
When ttc I am a serial poas addict :haha: but now that we aren't ttc I only have one frer to use! So I might wait until Tuesday when I'll be 10dpo... unless I see some on sale anywhere :haha: it will be hard to wait that long though!

I have two FRERs and I really have to pee and was contemplating peeing on one :dohh::rofl:

I am really going to try my best to hold out on testing till a week on Wednesday/Thursday. I didn't get a BFP with my DD until the day before/day of missed AF.

No real symptoms at all for me. I am over thinking and trying to cling to any twinge or niggle as a symptom. But like you 2 don't want to set myself up for dissapointment. Grr the tww is SO long X

How’re you ladies going?
3 dpo and still just an achy lower back.

Last pregnancy I had no symptoms except just tiredness. Also, I got much more puffed at the gym.

My last pregnancy happened the month I had no symptoms at all and I'd given up :haha:

It's the night of 5dpo for me and my symptoms have been as followed:

3dpo: cramps on my left side

4dpo: cramps on left still and really hungry, nursing averions when breast feeding my toddler, creamy cm

5dpo: nursing aversions still, very hungry, very tired, almost feel like a uti is coming but without any pain! Pimple appearing on my chin (oh the joys!)

I am 5/6dpo only slight period type cramping but nothing much and irritable. All of which are normal symptoms of AF
I am really not hopefully but I could be supprised X
Really want to try and hold out till next week to test.....

DA8EB550-5F51-4636-B044-8596AE9C46D0.png
31EF1E2C-2C7D-4F0B-8686-39C1ADECB103.jpeg
Ugh I don’t know why I did it but I tested. Literally no possible way of getting a proper result but I swear I see a faint line. I know it can’t be positive.
And there is no way my dates are wrong as we only DTD twice. On the 30th and the 1st.
Not going to obsess over it but just going to post it so I can refer back later in case it comes out positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->