Accidentally on purpose

perhaps now is the time to speak openly with your other half about actively trying for a baby? It seems kinda sneaky being lax with your pill in the hope your partner will be fine with you falling pregnant. Not fair on the man. From what you've said, all will be fine. This way you can ditch pill and the there wont be any worries.

I did with the microgynon, same reasons as you, had same pains so good luck and baby dust :) x

awhh :) excited! kinda tugging pains? how soon after fertilisation?

p.s. nice royal! my OH and i keep snakes, we're thinking of breeding our royals in the next year or so. do you have any others?

Yeah like numb but sharp? :p and I think i had it nearly straight away, not sure because I didnt really pay attention, it ended in a chemical pregnancy :(
Good luck.

and Oh thanks :) Love him to bits, I dont have anymore as the flats Im in bans animals and I have a ferret too so dont wana push it ;) but my OH has a female python, 2 corns and a Leo :thumbup:

Also good luck on the breeding, we tried but no luck :( Selling female now as well due to lack of time :(

perhaps now is the time to speak openly with your other half about actively trying for a baby? It seems kinda sneaky being lax with your pill in the hope your partner will be fine with you falling pregnant. Not fair on the man. From what you've said, all will be fine. This way you can ditch pill and the there wont be any worries.

No, as I've previously said, we have spoken about it. He's the one who gives me a 'knowing' look and throws caution to the wind. This is very much a decision we have both come to. I would never, ever, lie to my partner.

I did with the microgynon, same reasons as you, had same pains so good luck and baby dust :) x

p.s. nice royal! my OH and i keep snakes, we're thinking of breeding our royals in the next year or so. do you have any others?

Yeah like numb but sharp? :p and I think i had it nearly straight away, not sure because I didnt really pay attention, it ended in a chemical pregnancy :(
Good luck.

and Oh thanks :) Love him to bits, I dont have anymore as the flats Im in bans animals and I have a ferret too so dont wana push it ;) but my OH has a female python, 2 corns and a Leo :thumbup:

Also good luck on the breeding, we tried but no luck :( Selling female now as well due to lack of time :(

Yeah, space is an issue for us. We're still living at home but are moving in together soon. We just need to find a landlord who'll allow pets. Atm, we have 6. 2x royals, 3x kings and a corn. Thanks, never attempted breeding so it'll be our first time. :) My girl is still just shy of a year so we want to leave her for another year yet before trying.

Good luck.

Yeah, space is an issue for us. We're still living at home but are moving in together soon. We just need to find a landlord who'll allow pets. Atm, we have 6. 2x royals, 3x kings and a corn. Thanks, never attempted breeding so it'll be our first time. :) My girl is still just shy of a year so we want to leave her for another year yet before trying.

Its so hard isint it, especially when they hear you have snakes!!! They hear python and run a mile. silly. Council houses are best,they dont care :happydance:

Oh i know!
The usual questions are..
"can it eat you!?"
"can it eat your sister?" [she's 3]
"Will it get HUGE?"

No, no and no. :haha:
She's a chunky 3 footer at the moment, highly unlikely to harm anything bigger than a rat! :D

Oh i know!
"can it eat you!?"
"Will it get HUGE?"

She's a chunky 3 footer at the moment, highly unlikely to harm anything bigger than a rat! :D

Haha they always think of reticulated pythons its quite funny.
"do you have a license" Lol Iv even heard "does it live in a cage" :dohh: No, it lives in my bed ;)
Which, tbh mine somethimes does! He is such an escape artist yesterday I woke up in the early hours with him half out his tank and half on my bed, HISSING out of frustration because he couldnt get his other half out:haha:

I stopped my pill half way through a packet, but didn't ovulate until after I had a breakthrough bleed/period.

Oh i know!
"can it eat you!?"
"Will it get HUGE?"

Haha they always think of reticulated pythons its quite funny.
"do you have a license" Lol Iv even heard "does it live in a cage" :dohh: No, it lives in my bed ;)
Which, tbh mine somethimes does! He is such an escape artist yesterday I woke up in the early hours with him half out his tank and half on my bed, HISSING out of frustration because he couldnt get his other half out:haha:

Haha yup, i snuggle up next to it eveeerrryyyy night :thumbup:
How does he get out of the viv?

omg this story sound excactly like me!! Me and my OH realy want to try for a baby and if I got preg, even tho were not actualy trying yet, we would both be happy. We are in the same situation tho, too scared to jus stop takin the pill lol. Mind you, I missed 4 pills last month but have just had my period!

omg this story sound excactly like me!! Me and my OH realy want to try for a baby and if I got preg, even tho were not actualy trying yet, we would both be happy. We are in the same situation tho, too scared to jus stop takin the pill lol. Mind you, I missed 4 pills last month but have just had my period!

Yeah it's a tricky one. It's more a mental thing. [The decision to give BC up for good]
Well i've now come off the pill and we'll use condoms as a means of BC from now on. At least when we TTC the pill will be out of my system completely.

I understand missed pills can cause pregnancy, and sometimes not, but don't take your period coming as SOLE evidence that you're not pregnant. My mother had her period up until 20 weeks with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->