accumed false positives again??? also, positive in wrong spot on Osom

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
im 7dpo. im a poas so i tested even before O. im sorry ;( anyway, i do know its too early. but ill try not to confuse anyone. ill put things as simple as possible. i bought a megasale 50 tests for 3.99 on amazon on an accumed listing. i didnt receive accumeds(i have a pic of true accumeds), i received a different test... maybe it IS by accumed but after researching i dont think so. they are dark blueish green handle tests with HCG written on them. i took one each day a week before O and negative. the day of O, during an lh surge, i got pink positives on all my accumeds that day. i have a pic if u wanna see it. just ask me ;3 so i called the company about this and they told me sometimes lh surges r so high that pregnancy tests pick up on it. i thought it was the other way around? also, i had negatives on 7 other brands of pregnancy tests. only this HCG (doesnt even say accumed) showed pink lines in time limit. dpo 1, they were back to negative! so i assumed it was just oddly picking up lh surge.

now, im 7 dpo. ive tested daily since 3 dpo and got negatives on different brands. with fmu this morn, i got faints (in pic) pink and in time limit on those HCG by accumed. on my OSOM black dye test, i got only one line yesterday but today i got 3 lines. huh???? antibody strip where test line is, control line, and a gray line on the far corner on the control line side which looks just like a test line would but faaar off. tis happened on both my osom tests with fmu today. yesterday neg. i have other brands i just wonder if my HCG by accumeds are false positives again. they came so sudden though. might take a opk just to see if i have an lh surge cuz thats only when they have shown positive(HCG by Accumed)

theres pics of my tests both tweaked by me and untweaked. and the opened tests is justto show the brands and which ones real imo. its irrelevant but i was interested in sharing that the top and bottom came from the same listing on amazon but i bought them about two weeks apart.

Attachments

• 20160330_063839_20160330073407902.jpg
    20160330_063839_20160330073407902.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 20160329_153201.jpg
    20160329_153201.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 20160330_072839_20160330073210681.jpg
    20160330_072839_20160330073210681.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 20160330_072839.jpg
    20160330_072839.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 20160330_063839_20160330072707055.jpg
    20160330_063839_20160330072707055.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 41
heres a pic of a positive osom. the test line is quite thin but it was positive. this isnt my test. just showing to compare my lines. as i said, this showed on my two osoms this morning but in wrong spot. will call sekisui today and ask what i should do. ill probably get a blood draw if the samething happens again tonight/tomorrow.

Attachments

• OSMBFPorevap8DPO.jpg
    OSMBFPorevap8DPO.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 52
Im not understanding your question??

Are these your tests or "your friends" - the ones you posted yesterday?

i just erased that post to avoid confusion. sorry!!

these r my tests. yesterdays was a girl's tests and i was upset that she got mad at me for not seeing anything so i posted to get others opinions just to know im not dumb and blind like that girl made me feel.. today these r all my tests except the last one which i stated was someone elses on google. just to compare positives lines ;D

Im not understanding your question??

Are these your tests or "your friends" - the ones you posted yesterday?
also i posted here a week ago and this is basically a follow up on the same situation where i got positive pregnancy tests on Cd14 which was O day. but today my opks r neg and i got the sameresult with thr same hpt brand! so im just askin for opinions on if anyone else who used this brand had a similar situation

Sounds like you've got some dodgy tests, I hope when you rang they apologised. I'm hoping a lovely bfp comes your way xx

yea it totally sucks. they didnt apologize
they told me i bought from an illegal distributor and told me to return them so i called the company i bought them from and requested an RMA. lol. so much mess over tests. but its ok. im 7 dpo and i hope everyone gets their bfp soon too. thankyou for replying

That's shocking, have you got different tests you can use when you're a few more dpo? X

i sure do! i got all brands imaginable in my stash. im ready whenever that dpo shows up XD

Sounds like you a fab stash. I'm eagerly crossing my fingers for you can't wait to see your bfp x

had bfns through the day but tonight wondfo showed a super faint line that darkened after it dried. hope its real

I definately see lines but I see lines on Your tests every month lol! I hope this is it for you! You have had some pretty convincing Evaps in the past. Fx! Xx

thanks. ill be 9 dpo when i test again

What!! they should have been apologetic. Hope you get a bfp soon! I don't know much of the brands yet, have not tried this either. Good luck to you lovely :dust: <3

10 dpo, just been getting evapa but I can't tell if I'm seeing them prior to time limit or not. I got a weird shadow on Sure predict and on wondfo. On other tests it's been bfn but they look like somethings there too. Sorry my update isn't good news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->