aching hips/pelvis and legs

SisterRose

mummy to 3 monkeys
Reaction score
21 weeks and im having horrible aching in my legs and hips. It isn't painful but my upper legs ache so much! Its like a heavy dull ache feeling, and its even when sitting down.
i have noticed in getting back pain when walking and standing as well as the aching and don't know whether i should be concerned or its just the start of spd or something. I have had two very close pregnancies as i got preg again when my second dd was 4 months so i only gad a 3 month gap between pregnancies and i wonder if my body is just tired out! X

Not sure but at 20-21wks I was complaining of the exact same thing. I felt like my hips were being pushed out and my legs were the same as yours. This week though its much better and I can feel that baby has moved up which has helped. I didn't get SPD last time though but maybe someone who has can tell us if this is how it starts. I know last time my ribs hurt as they moved and I'm hoping it's just that I'm carrying lower this time and my hips needed to push out to fit baby in.

Thanks! The same as you described, i feel much better this week. Hardly any aching! Must have been everything moving around for baby getting bigger :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->