Aching legs.

Mama Duck

Reaction score
Hey ladies :flower:

Can anyone else relate to sore legs in the 2ww?

Both my calves are really sore - like I've walked uphill for miles (which I can assure y'all I haven't).

I've experienced this at 3,9 & 10dpo. I'm 10dpo today. I've never had this 'symptom' before.

Any input would be appreciated x

Dude, I came home from work (retail 9 hours a day) and I felt like the back of my thighs and lower calves were going to fall off they were so sore! I normally can handle a nine hour day without issue but today, at 8DPO, I'm really feeling the pulling/burning - as if I just ran a couple miles. Even my butt is sore! I don't know if this is a symptom though...this wasn't something I had with my miscarriage.

My lower back is absolutely killing me too - around my tailbone/back of my pelvis. Front abdomen is achy; cramps are sort of subsiding today. Nausea isn't as bad today as it was yesterday. Tons and tons of heartburn.

Can I ask how your skin is? Mine has been really oily when I wake up,especially on my chin,it's super shiney & really noticeable but once I've showered it's gone only to return in the morning.

Hi. The only time I've had this symptom was even I wad in clomid. Both cycles, it was exactly how you said it. Felt like I had walked for miles. The only thing with me was that it seemed the pain would travel from the top to the bottom of my legs. The "pain" only went away if i was walking.

My skin isn't too bad, I've had a slight breakout on my face but nothing too noticeable.

I took Clomid for two cycles and never had the sore leg symptom. This is my first round of Femara though....

Any updates?

Hey ladies :flower:

Nothing new to report,skin wasn't bad this morning & no pms this cycle - last month I was a hysterical banshee & feeling quite calm this time,not ratty & no tears either.

Ha! Woke up this morning and skin was very oily. I've been an emotional wreck all week - yelling at my boss, crying, the works!

But it's all makes sense as I got a BFP this morning!!

Any updates?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->