Achy back and period like cramps??

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
Ok, so the last week ( since entering my 6th week) I've been having a lot of backaches and a lot more cramping than I was having before. I had an ultrasound at 6+2, everything looked good, HB was 120. But I'm all worried because my back just keeps getting more and more achy, and my cramping is more than it was last week. I never get backaches with my periods tho, so it's not a menstrual symptom for me, but of course cramping is. Sooo, is this backache normal for 6+4?? I'm just worried about my bean, got another 2 weeks till my next scan

I'd say normal. My back has been really achy the last week or so (I'm 7+2 today) and while I don't enjoy it, I think it's fairly normal.

My back is achy now! It's just a sign that you are growing a life inside of you. :) get a pregnancy pillow.

I was just going to ask the same thing. The last couple of days I've been getting really bad cramps (mine is the same as period pains) and a bad back. For me though it reminds me too much of my period about to start though and it's worrying me.

But I guess it's just normal that everything is growing in their (fingers crossed)

that sounds normal because i had lots of backpain from 7 weeks and on but mostly when i was at work. 7 weeks was also when i began having menstrual like cramping

menstrual-like cramping is more likely than anything the uterus simply growing and stretching. i had it alot from 7 weeks and on as well.

If it's severe call your doc but also it could be from constipation as all the extra progesterone makes most people backed up... also some nights depending on how I slept my lower back hurts when I wake up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->