Acne

Perplexed

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Is anyone suffering acne breakouts this pregnancy?

Mine are fairly recent. Only in the past week or so. But there are so many!

My skin was amazing in my last pregnancy. People tell me that they've had great skin when they were having girls and broke out when they were having boys. But I doubt that's how it is!

Are you breaking out more than normal? Do you think it has anything to do with the baby's gender?

Oooh yeah I've been breaking out since I got the bfp. Everyone said oh it's okay once you're hormones level out you're face will clear up after the first trimester... Nope 31 weeks and still a pizza face. lol "They" say girls steal your beauty, but I'm having a boy so I don't think it really matters.

Off and on I have been breaking out since u got my bfp

I've had a few breakouts on my face but have developed acne on my back and keep getting spots between my boobs!

I really suffer with acne generally and when I was pregnant with DS it was really awful but this time I have had clear skin throughout and I'm carrying a girl this time

I had it really, really bad at the beginning. I've been struggling with acne since having my first to the point I was medicated for it before I got my bfp. I started using Aveeno face wash and it immediately went and stayed away.

Yes, I have had breakouts with this one! My skin was fantastic with my son. But I have had bad skin this time. I was going to say exactly what Northern said! I have been using aveeno face wash and it has done wonders for my face!

Also, as an added thing, my son had the infant acne. The pediatrician recommended aveeno baby. I used it on him and it helped it clear up. Now I swear by aveeno. ;)

I started using my clairsonic brush more frequently. That helped a lot too. Going to look into aveeno face wash though.

I am also getting boob-cne

I'm also a clarisonic user :) been too lazy to use it the past few weeks but have picked it up again. It does help!

I started using my clairsonic brush more frequently. That helped a lot too. Going to look into aveeno face wash though.

I am also getting boob-cne

Lol at boob-cne, any tips for combatting this?

I haven't found any tips on combating the boob-cne… I just suffer..

I need to charge my clairsonic again though… it's dead :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->