Actual Miscarriage stats by week.

xakikox

Reaction score
I'm almost 6 weeks and I keep looking at this website to help me sleep. It gives you the statistics of a miscarriage by weeks.

I like to think of it more as the likelyhood of full term pregnancy. After 8 weeks, you are 98.5% likely to carry to term, after 9 weeks, 99.5%. I like those odds. Though I'd share to help ease your minds. It definitely eased mine :D

Omg! Thank you for this!!! I definitely needed it. 9w4d today and I've been having cramps which of course have been worrying me despite knowing the bub is perfectly healthy! The perfect little reassurance!! xx

I'm almost 6 weeks and I keep looking at this website to help me sleep. It gives you the statistics of a miscarriage by weeks.

I like to think of it more as the likelyhood of full term pregnancy. After 8 weeks, you are 98.5% likely to carry to term, after 9 weeks, 99.5%. I like those odds. Though I'd share to help ease your minds. It definitely eased mine :D

This is awesome.....and very comforting! Especially since I heard the heartbeat at 10 weeks and I've been having some cramping during week 11.

This is great for easing the mind :) thanks I've just hit 8 weeks .

Cramps are normal. I still get them, its just baby growing :flower:

Thanks for posting! I've been curious about this. I am 5w5d and everytime I go to the bathroom I'm scared I will see blood.

I've been searching stats since I found out even though I last saw baby a week ago tomorrow & can catch him/her on my Doppler for a couple of seconds :D h&h pregnancy ladies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->