Acupuncture - does it work? Any success stories?

Thanks Vietmamsie!! Looks like all of us finally made it! :cloud9: Glad to see that your little bean is thriving. It's really fitting that we all turned out to be bump buddies!

Well, after an early mc at the beginning of the year and my advanced age together with PCOS - I'd decided not to try again as it's heart-breaking. However, I had my first electro-acupuncture app last week and I'm feeling more positive. Don't know if I'll get pregnant, but it's made me want to give it one last shot. Good luck and tonnes of babydust to all of you out there. Thank you for sharing your success stories - it gives one hope.
:dust:

Thank you Sweet Cherie! This has been a really hard, long road for all of us. While I haven't done acupuncture since December last year, it really helped me control my PCOS, get my cycles regular and help me produce stronger eggs. It really helped both physically and mentally. Acu along with yoga, meditation , and working with crystals helped me relax through this whole process. I wish you the best of luck on your journey. Don't give up just yet! Your rainbow might just be a cycle away!

Thanks so much vietmamsie, ttc with pcos is hell isn't it? Did you use rose quartz, by the way?I can't rely on my periods so getting that back on track would be a great start! Well, I've got my second acu app coming up so we'll see... :thumbup:
PS Wishing you a h&h 9 months!

Thanks so much vietmamsie, ttc with pcos is hell isn't it? Did you use rose quartz, by the way?I can't rely on my periods so getting that back on track would be a great start! Well, I've got my second acu app coming up so we'll see... :thumbup:

Moonstone has been my favorite throughout the whole process. Also, I used amber, rose quartz, chrysoprase, fluorite, and aventurine. Now in pregnancy I have a whole new group that work well and make me feel my best!

Good Luck!

Dear sweet Cherie ,
I am also considering acupuncture now. My first iui failed.
How you doing?
Would love to hear your experience .

Dear sweet Cherie ,
I am also considering acupuncture now. My first iui failed.
How you doing?
Would love to hear your experience .

Hello Pragya. I hope you read this message. I'm so sorry for the delay in replying but I've had a lot on and haven't been on here. Since I last posted I've had 6 acupuncture treatments. I feel great but it hasn't regulated my periods yet. The acupuncturist says it takes 3 or 4 months to tune your body up before you try to conceive - expensive!! Do let me know of your own experiences and good luck!

Cali and Pink - How are you guys? Can't believe we have all made it this far... getting close! We are all past v-day!

Hi vietmamsie!!! Yeah it's so exciting. I still can't believe it's real sometimes. You're really close. Do you know what you're having yet??

Hey V!!!!!! I can't believe it either! Yesterday I realized I'm in third tri now and I'm just mindblown. Everything's going great so far. How are you doing these days?

I'm so excited for you three :) v you're close!! Pink you must be huge in a good way Cali happiness doesn't come close I'm so overjoyed for you and your little man xxc

People keep telling me I look like I swallowed a basketball. It'll be a beach ball pretty soon lol

How are you and your adorable little girl Merri?

Ho ho that's mean! I'm ok still getting no sleep wakes two hourly out of habit I think now. Its been hard work but I'm used to it now. We have an ENT appointment April 2nd because they finally agree there a problem with her breathing. Its thought one nostril never opened up when she was in womb. Always trust your female intuition Ladies its been slow and hard being listened to.

Keep us posted on the little bundles of joy xxx

Ho ho that's mean! I'm ok still getting no sleep wakes two hourly out of habit I think now. Its been hard work but I'm used to it now. We have an ENT appointment April 2nd because they finally agree there a problem with her breathing. Its thought one nostril never opened up when she was in womb. Always trust your female intuition Ladies its been slow and hard being listened to.

Keep us posted on the little bundles of joy xxx

Oh wow, guess it goes to show that a mother's intuition is never wrong! I'm glad they are finally addressing it. Good job on standing your ground.

Yes its been a bit of a battle they kept sending us away saying she had a cold!!

Merri - Wow, hope everything turns out alright and they can fix the problem! I have had to fight here and there during this pregnancy to get people to listen... we really need to stand up for what we feel! We are usually right! :)

Pink - Twins! How did I miss that! You must be thrilled... and massive! I actually have been getting a lot of comments throughout this pregnancy that I look like I'm having twins, it has gotten me a little scared a few times!

Cali - It has been really good and pretty smooth so far! In the end we decided to wait on finding out the gender... I think it will be a wonderful surprise in the end! I had my shower yesterday and was give so many BOY things! I am really starting to wonder if my friends know something I don't!!

:rofl: for a while there everyone kept remarking how small I am for twins, then over the course of one week I exploded. Now looking significantly preggo and feeling it too oh boy. Now people are suddenly like - wow you're BIG! Still got quite a ways to go too! :wacko: Oh well, I'm totally over the moon that it's twins. So excited! :cloud9:

Merri - glad you were able to get to the bottom of LO's breathing issue. The no sleep thing sounds pretty rough. Could it be related to her breathing?

V - do you have gut feeling what you're having? I think it's so fun to wait to find out. With twins I felt like that was already enough of a surprise and there were a few more logistical things that made me want to find out ahead of time. (Too many name combinations to come up with! Lol!)

Pink - if we were having twins I would have found out for sure! So much more to worry and think about, and buy for! With just one I feel like we can wait on a few more gender specific items, since it will be somewhat easy (easier than twins!) to get out of the house and do some baby shopping. Oh, and the names! We are solid on a girls name, but the boys name is totally up in the air! I have no idea what we are going to do since we can't agree on anything!

Hi everyone ...I had my first acupuncture session this week. Trying to be positive.
Felt really good after it
Been ttc 4.5yrs.
Desperate for something to happen .
: )))
So good to see successful conception and pregnancy along side of acupuncture.
I hope its my turn :)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->