Acupuncture - does it work? Any success stories?

We all got our bfp eventually! I hope it helps you to conceive it definitely helped get my cycles sorted and also I was induced with acupuncture too!! Good luck I hope you find it helpful. My bf got preggers after trying for four years a few sessions in to acupuncture xxx

:rofl: for a while there everyone kept remarking how small I am for twins, then over the course of one week I exploded. Now looking significantly preggo and feeling it too oh boy. Now people are suddenly like - wow you're BIG! Still got quite a ways to go too! :wacko: Oh well, I'm totally over the moon that it's twins. So excited! :cloud9:

Merri - glad you were able to get to the bottom of LO's breathing issue. The no sleep thing sounds pretty rough. Could it be related to her breathing?

V - do you have gut feeling what you're having? I think it's so fun to wait to find out. With twins I felt like that was already enough of a surprise and there were a few more logistical things that made me want to find out ahead of time. (Too many name combinations to come up with! Lol!)

Pink its definitely linked to her breathing. She wakes up because she gets mucus build up in her throat then this blocks her good nostril. We are waiting for our ct scan date then an operation to open up blocked side.
V you must be about to pop! Hope all is well are you still overseas?
Pink when's your c section its soon too isn't it? Do you have journals ladies?? Xxx

I'm scheduled for April 30. It's so soon!.. Yet at the same time I can't believe I'm going to grow any bigger than I am!

Love that pic of your LO Merri! Her red hair is gorgeous!!

Wow that is soon and it will fly by you jus5 wait! So excited for you! Thanks her hair is certainly unique its so long now way past her shoulders!

We all got our bfp eventually! I hope it helps you to conceive it definitely helped get my cycles sorted and also I was induced with acupuncture too!! Good luck I hope you find it helpful. My bf got preggers after trying for four years a few sessions in to acupuncture xxx

Thank you
Glad it helped you : ))
Glad to hear of success.
Just had second session today.
Staying positive.
Many thanks x

I'm scheduled for April 30. It's so soon!.. Yet at the same time I can't believe I'm going to grow any bigger than I am!

Love that pic of your LO Merri! Her red hair is gorgeous!!

OMG. That's three weeks!!!! Where did the time go???

Wow that is soon and it will fly by you jus5 wait! So excited for you! Thanks her hair is certainly unique its so long now way past her shoulders!

Wow, May has so much hair!!! I am still waiting for my little girl's hair to grow and she's 3. My MIL is always giving me tips on how to get it to grow faster but I think it's just genetics. My hair took forever to grow in too.

Thank you
Glad it helped you : ))
Glad to hear of success.
Just had second session today.
Staying positive.
Many thanks x

Hope you enjoyed it! Acu is so good for mind, body and spirit!

Cali may was born with an inch of hair and its just kept growing! The back of it is mid back now but she has a bit of a mullet where her cradle cap took off some of the top!!

Hey! Happy to see this thread active! We had our little one on saturday... ITS A GIRL! Lucy was born via c-section after some late pregnancy complications and 2 days worth of failed inductions. She is perfect and healthy and we are so in love!

After a lost a year away of acupuncture, I actually went back and my old acu tried to induce me - three times! Those failed too! Did get some good acu when the third tri started for back pain, should pain, and knee pain... really helped!

Attachments

• DSC_0190.jpg
    DSC_0190.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations vietmamsie!! Lucy is beautiful and I'm so glad she's here safe and sound!! Hope you are enjoying motherhood!!

Awwww V!! She's perfection!! Congratulations!

Looks like my girls may be showing up pretty soon too. I was scheduled for the end of the month, but I had a scan on Tuesday that showed some growth issues with one of my twins so now I've been bumped up to the 15th! Eek! It's earlier than I'd like, but I'm excited at the same time.

OMG Pink! I can't believe you may have your twins next Tuesday. This is blowing my mind. I hope the delivery goes off without a hitch!

I know right? I'm still in total shock. Nervous about the delivery and just mainly hoping they'll both be healthy.

Congratulations V!! Pleased Lucy arrived safely you must be thrilled. She's beautiful.

Wow pink next week!! I hope your twins arrive safely and that you are feeling as ready as you ever will. Good luck honey looking forward to hearing about their arrival. Xxx

Pink.. wow! Twins so soon! I hope everything goes well and they are perfect and healthy. Sounds like you are in good hands!

I just can't imagine having twins... Good Luck! let us know when they arrive!

Hey ladies how are you getting on? Pink i hope your girls are here safely.
V how are you finding it all? Crazy isn't it?!!
Cali getting close now exciting eek xcxx

Yes I'm very excited! But also scared because we still have so much left to do to prepare and unfortunately work has decided to pick up for me.

I can't wait to hear from Pink!!!

pretty crazy merri, but loving every minute of it! Lucy is a dream baby about 99% of the time. We are very lucky!

Cali - Like you i was pretty unprepared until the end. The night before my induction i still hadn't packed my hospital bag and had to go to the baby store to pick up last minute items for the hospital and homecoming!

Pink - I can't wait to hear how the girls are! Can't remember if you are getting an induction of c-section. I hope recovery goes well, i am always here for support... i had no idea how tough (emotionally and physically) c-sections can be. good luck!

I think its quiet normal to feel unprepared but I think that the whole baby thing throws you in at the deep end
Nothing can prepare you for the sleepless nights and stress of the first weeks! But so worth it. Anyway if you forget to get anything majorly important your dh can pop out for it! We still haven't finished Mahaylas bedroom :blush: but she won't know that!!

We had her ct scan last week so we are waiting for the results. Slow slow slow!

pretty crazy merri, but loving every minute of it! Lucy is a dream baby about 99% of the time. We are very lucky!

Cali - Like you i was pretty unprepared until the end. The night before my induction i still hadn't packed my hospital bag and had to go to the baby store to pick up last minute items for the hospital and homecoming!

Pink - I can't wait to hear how the girls are! Can't remember if you are getting an induction of c-section. I hope recovery goes well, i am always here for support... i had no idea how tough (emotionally and physically) c-sections can be. good luck!

Oh, wow, glad I'm not the only procrastinator!! I hope that nesting kicks in soon. Sorry the c-section recovery has been so rough, but I guess Lucy's temperament makes up for that.

Ok ladies, been meaning to update but things have been crazy!!
I never made it to my Tuesday section appointment. I had been at the doctor all day Friday the 11th, got home and slept, sat down to eat dinner and -boom- there go my waters. I couldn't believe it. So we shoot to the hospital, I end up basically fully going through labour with no pain management till I finally get my spinal. The girls were born just before 11pm, Violet was 5lbs and Fiona was 4lbs, 7 oz.
Anyway, both twins are ok, but Fiona required surgery. She's at a children's hospital for several weeks recovering and gaining weight, and the other little one just came home with us last night after a stay in the NICU. It has been an extreme rollercoaster, but they're the sweetest little babies and they've given me so much strength through it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->