Acupuncture

Yes it can become stressful so easily. I had a loss in jan after my bfp in nov, first month ttc no 2. Now on 3rd cycle ttc after mmc. X

how is everyone getting on with acupuncture? have u noticed a change in ur cycle? mine have been really weird since getting acupuncture just wonder if its for the better

Hey Lin, I forgot about this thread!

I have had two 30 day cycles in a row, I think that's something to do with the acupuncture and seemed to have worked out with charting that I only have a 10 day LP. I am now taking B6 to work on that and I hope it works quickly! Not sure if acupuncture will get me pregnant, like I wanted it to, ha! But I am sure it is doing something to regulate. Either that or it's fluke. I do have cycles that vary in length. Some 28 days, 31, 30, once a 26 day one (that was weird). So I should be grateful for that improvement!

x

How about everyone else?

I've not had chance to check as acupuncturist wouldn't work on me while tattoo was healing (understandably) and now I'm getting faint positives on HPT's so if it's not sticky I will be pootling of to get it done as more regular cycles could really help me out.

It's definitely helped me. It has regulated my cycle and also really helped me feel happy and balanced again. I would not hesitate to recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->