Acupuncture

koshka

Reaction score
Did any of you tried acupuncture ? I was wondering if it really helps with getting pregnant. I was pregnant 4 times but each time something went wrong. At this point I'm willing to try anything.

I did acupuncture, and went from having had no natural AF in about 4 years to having her every 6 weeks or so. I still went through fertility treatments to get pregnant but I really don't think that they would have worked with out the acupuncture! I know of several other people who got pregnant just with the acupuncture as well and no fertility treatment. I think you need to keep it up though, and not expect results right away.

Hi koshka! :hugs: I started acupuncture before attempting my second IVF cycle. I finally got pregnant after that cycle. Whether or not it was because of the acupuncture, I'm not sure, but I definitely believe it helped. At my first appointment, the acupuncturist recommended various alterations to my diet, too.

We also did genetic testing on our embryos during our second IVF cycle. My doctor thought that perhaps we weren't successful during our first cycle due to possible genetic defects with the embryos that we transferred.

I had two miscarriages back-to-back in 2013. As I was healing from the second loss I started acupuncture and 2 cycles later I began Mayan Fertility Massage. At that point I began to ttc and it only took 2 cycles of trying to get pregnant. I am now 30 weeks with a healthy baby. I think acupuncture helped a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->