Acupuncture

Did they stick the needles in his chong?

:rofl: i read this to dh, and i read your comment indigo and he walked away and said 'that's not funny' LOL [his face said it all lol]

i can't stop laughing now....

off for my acupunture now ladies wish me luck. I will report back with how well it went. :hugs:

Gl jodes.how did last weeks go?xxxxx

this was my first appointment :hugs::hugs: and went very well i felt completely relaxed and it certainly does something with your blood flow because i felt all light headed and spaced out woohoo!!! I have 1 session per week for two months and then one a month around ovulation. The next one is to focus on ovulation and getting good quality eggs. Those needles can hurt a little esp on your hand. I only had a few needles in to start with, knee, ankle, foot and hand and 10mins relaxation time. During my 10 mins my nose started itching and i was dying to stratch it. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Are you allowed to keep your clothes on? :blush:

haha yes but my next session means taking a few items of clothing off. I only had to roll up my leggings this time round. I'm having needles in my stomach next week. I hope she doesn't stick any in my boobs otherwise it might burst my implants :haha:

Does NHS cover this?

not a chance i have to pay for each session and its cash only :nope: it cost me £45.00 for first session and then £35.00 after. If i was in a hospital fund then i would get my money back. Dh is fine with the costs but not me going once a week :haha: A lot of money to start with. Also she mentioned using this supplement called Apimist which you can get from the web and it improves the quality of your eggs? I'm going to look into it. And she also mentioned that Lamberts are best in the market for quality of supplements.

Are you allowed to keep your clothes on? :blush:

haha yes but my next session means taking a few items of clothing off. I only had to roll up my leggings this time round. I'm having needles in my stomach next week. I hope she doesn't stick any in my boobs otherwise it might burst my implants :haha:

Ha ha u better tell her quick :haha::haha:

Does NHS cover this?

not a chance i have to pay for each session and its cash only :nope: it cost me £45.00 for first session and then £35.00 after. If i was in a hospital fund then i would get my money back. Dh is fine with the costs but not me going once a week :haha: A lot of money to start with. Also she mentioned using this supplement called Apimist which you can get from the web and it improves the quality of your eggs? I'm going to look into it. And she also mentioned that Lamberts are best in the market for quality of supplements.

Apimist is expensive

Ok Jodie, you brought it up, so I get to ask....I have been considering implants as an early 40th bday gift to myself, lol.:blush:

How bad is the surgery? My cousin told me that if she knew how much it was going to hurt, she never would have done it.:nope:

Ok Jodie, you brought it up, so I get to ask....I have been considering implants as an early 40th bday gift to myself, lol.:blush:

How bad is the surgery? My cousin told me that if she knew how much it was going to hurt, she never would have done it.:nope:

Well all i can say is i'm so happy i had them done because they are just fabulous!

The op is only 45mins now and i didn't really feel any pain at first probably because i was on morphine :haha: But seriously they can be painful for the first week or so and you need to get use to the weight of them (they feel weird at first like they have been glued on) the best way to describe the pain is having your boobs gorging full of milk but this subsides really quickly. The cut was really small too and i was told to use arnica and both scars healed really quickly. Sleeping was difficult for the 1st week because you have no choice but to lay on your back and i sleep on my side. For a weeks worth of pain it's worth it having them done. I was a 32A and i went up to 32D and now i'm a 36E (just been measured again). Get them done :winkwink: :hugs:

I am a 32A and I was thinking of going up to a full B or small C; where are your scars?

I was considering having the surgery done through my navel, but I guess the pain is worse bc you are going under all of the muscle.

I am a 32A and I was thinking of going up to a full B or small C; where are your scars?

I was considering having the surgery done through my navel, but I guess the pain is worse bc you are going under all of the muscle.

Under my breasts and once your implants settle they drop and you can't see the scars :thumbup: I've seen it on tv where they go through the navel, did your cousin have hers done through her navel or under the breast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->