Acupuncture

Hi Jodes2011

I've also started acupuncture,I'm going for my 4th session tomorrow.she has me going twice aweek to start with...

She also has me on chinese herbs "tablet form", 12 of each aday,they are tiny..
This is them below....

Tong Jing Wan...Irregular, overdue menstruation, difficult emmenia, sore loin and belly, scanty menses.

Xiao Yao Wan...What does it do?
In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Qi is the vital energy whose smooth flow around the body keeps the body and its organs working in harmony. When a flow of Qi in meridians is stagnated the affected organs will malfunction. In case of liver Qi stagnation, one typically feels distending pain along the sides of the body (especially in the chest), easily gets upset, depressed, and has irregular, painful menstruation or swollen breasts for woman.

By the way ladies it is very relaxing:sleep: lol
You don't feel the needles at all..

Will keep you posted in how its going...

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/kLHGp1.png

Thanks Goldie :hugs: yeah she did mention about taking supplements and fish oils etc.... I did wonder about the needles and i'm very relieved you can't feel them :thumbup: yes please let me know how your getting on :flower:

Ohhh I need calm in my life :)

I've been having anxiety issues..........severe anxiety :blush:

Have first US on friday, so yep, all anxious over that too........ack!

Good luck hun i'm sure everything will be fine :hugs::hugs:

I have acupuncture every week too, I am sure it helps with stress and she is trying to sort out my blood, liver and spleen as well as strengthening all the reproductive organs. Lets hope it does the trick.

wow lets hope so i've heard such amazing things from it. How long have you been doing it? :hugs:

Hi all. Just jumping back in from first trimester. I started acupuncture, and first month of doing it I got my bfp! I mainly started it because I had a mc with my last pregnancy, so I'm having the acupuncture now to hopefully make this one stick. I'm really hoping it helps. Best of luck to you all xx

I have acupuncture every week too, I am sure it helps with stress and she is trying to sort out my blood, liver and spleen as well as strengthening all the reproductive organs. Lets hope it does the trick.

wow lets hope so i've heard such amazing things from it. How long have you been doing it? :hugs:

Last month was the first full cycle, I started after ov the cycle before. She wanted to clear out some rubbish in my uterus first, so the first 2 sessions were to make my period more fluid and clear out any clots. Which seemed to work. Now she is trying to make it all stronger and have better blood flow, we shall see what AF is like this time . I have felt less stressed in general, although I can´t say it makes me a the calm serene woman I would like to be, but then that would take a miracle! I generally have better energy after too.

The alternative now would be the fertility clinic which is more invasive and much more expensive so I´m giving this another cycle and then I´ll re think.
Hope it works for you.

I did acupuncture 2-3x/week when I was TTC. I got my BFP about 5 weeks after starting it. It definitely helped me feel more relaxed about the whole thing. I really think it had something to do with ultimately getting the BFP.

Unfortunately, now that I'm pregnant, I'm extremely sensitive to the needles, so I haven't been able to have treatment (mostly for anxiety at this point).

Good luck on your treatment Jodes!!

Hi all. Just jumping back in from first trimester. I started acupuncture, and first month of doing it I got my bfp! I mainly started it because I had a mc with my last pregnancy, so I'm having the acupuncture now to hopefully make this one stick. I'm really hoping it helps. Best of luck to you all xx

Now this is what i like to hear congratulations hun and may you have a successful pregnancy :hugs::hugs:x

I did acupuncture 2-3x/week when I was TTC. I got my BFP about 5 weeks after starting it. It definitely helped me feel more relaxed about the whole thing. I really think it had something to do with ultimately getting the BFP.

Unfortunately, now that I'm pregnant, I'm extremely sensitive to the needles, so I haven't been able to have treatment (mostly for anxiety at this point).

Good luck on your treatment Jodes!!

wow fantastic news thanks so much for sharing your story :hugs:x

Last month was the first full cycle, I started after ov the cycle before. She wanted to clear out some rubbish in my uterus first, so the first 2 sessions were to make my period more fluid and clear out any clots. Which seemed to work. Now she is trying to make it all stronger and have better blood flow, we shall see what AF is like this time . I have felt less stressed in general, although I can´t say it makes me a the calm serene woman I would like to be, but then that would take a miracle! I generally have better energy after too.

The alternative now would be the fertility clinic which is more invasive and much more expensive so I´m giving this another cycle and then I´ll re think.
Hope it works for you.

Wow isn't it clever? I cannot wait now :hugs:

Congratulations AliGirl,Mbababy on your BFP..:happydance:

Goodluck Natsby and Jodes2011 :dust:

I had my fourth session today..She is trying to sort out my stress levels also as I'm trying to sell my business at minute,which isn't helping me TTC..

But great news from one of my suppliers today,I told him about my Acupuncture session today and he said him and his wife were trying for their second child for 8yrs,doctors told him he had a low sperm count..
So he paid for twelve sessions Acupuncture and after 7 sessions and within ONE MONTH they were PREGNANT :happydance:

So there we are girls lets be positive and get our BFP

:dust:

I had my fourth session today..She is trying to sort out my stress levels also as I'm trying to sell my business at minute,which isn't helping me TTC..

But great news from one of my suppliers today,I told him about my Acupuncture session today and he said him and his wife were trying for their second child for 8yrs,doctors told him he had a low sperm count..
So he paid for twelve sessions Acupuncture and after 7 sessions and within ONE MONTH they were PREGNANT :happydance:

That has just made me smile :hugs: wow 8 years :flower:

Did they stick the needles in his chong?

That's funny, when I'm lying there with my needles in and I'm done counting ceiling tiles and I'm trying not to use my phone :haha: I look at the charts on the wall of all the different acupuncture points, and there *are* loads of points around the peenie and groin, including one in the...Uhhhhh...
taint! yikes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"