Acupuncture

Have them done under your breasts sounds less painful to me x

Well it's been 2 days since i went and had my acupunture and Emma did mention i would start getting a lot more cm and she wasn't wrong i'm getting tons of the stuff. It's working good so far

Its EWCM just a huge amount and it was very very stretchy :thumbup:

but with -OPK well we are starting to get jiggy with it now. Will grab my hubby tonight :winkwink:

u ok? :hugs:

I am fine.:hugs:

I usually don't hit panic mode until 8DPO, but for some reason this cycle is a little harder.:shrug:

Does she want to see u during a specific time in your cycle?

Does she want to see u during a specific time in your cycle?

yes she wants to see me at the beginning of my cycle, then just before ovulation, then the week when implantation happens? I'm seeing her again next Wednesday thats the next available appointment i can get. I might be too late for ovulation though :shrug:

I am going to do acupuncture too it's great to hear when your dr has asked you to come in. I found a place that is MUCH cheaper then the woman i used to get pg with my twins. She charged 90 a session (no way i can do that anymore) this new place it is a community place it's a sliding scale from 20-35
I can't wait i think my chi is stagnant it doesn't matter how much yoga and visualization i do although not much of either recently. I love accuncture!

my next session of acupunture is tomorrow got lots of questions to ask. Any of you ladies that are are currently having acupunture had any side affects like hot sweats and has it ever delayed ovulation? Thanks x

my next session of acupunture is tomorrow got lots of questions to ask. Any of you ladies that are are currently having acupunture had any side affects like hot sweats and has it ever delayed ovulation? Thanks x

Dont know anything about it ,but just wanted to send u a massive cyber hug ((((((((((())))))))))))))):hugs::hugs:

Hi hun, on my third cycle of acu and no and no... But then she is actively trying to bring mine forward because it's a little on the late side at the moment. GL!

Hi hun, on my third cycle of acu and no and no... But then she is actively trying to bring mine forward because it's a little on the late side at the moment. GL!

thanks and gl too :flower:

That's good to know, thanks....:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"