Adam's fight

OMG what an absolutely horrendous time you have all had!

I cannot begin to imagine how devestating it must have been for you to see your little boy so poorly - your hearts must have all but broken seeing him wired up to all those scary looking machines.

I'm just so pleased your little guy is home and well with you now, hope he's back to himself 100% very soon!

Aww huni it was really upsetting seen the pics of what ur family went threw but u have a proper little fighter there!!! Glad he is better that must have been so scarey!!!!

xxx

thanks guys, means alot to me to have your suport.

I forgot to mention in my first post, Adam had to have suction every few hours while on the venitalor, he kept getting fliud on his lungs, it was so horrible to watch the pyshio whack his back to loosen it all.

Im so glad he is home and its over, i hope i never have to see that again

x

Poor little guy. I am so glad he is better now, and can not imagine how scary it all was. :hugs:

ohh my god!!!
how awful to go through all that i seen the other post and my heart sank i couldnt believe what i was reading! so glad your little chap is ok thinking of you both xx

I am thrilled he is home and well babe! That is one hell of a fighter you have there guys....:hugs:x

u have a little fighter there hun. So sorry for the awfull time youve been going through. i am so pleased that adam is now bk home safe and sound where he belongs! hugs2 u all xx

OMG Layla, I've not been around so had no idea that Adams been poorly.

I've just read all that in total shock!

I'm so pleased that he's back home where he's meant to be. What a little fighter.:hugs:

gosh, Layla, I am really so happy for you that he came through!!!

give him a hug from me :hugs:

What a fighter he is Layla, it must have been awful for you and Jase. I am so pleased he is back home with you.

:hugs:

x

So glad to hear Adam is okay :hugs:
He is a little fighter x

Oh honey what an awful time it must have been for you all, I can't imagine. But Im so pleased for you that he's home and doing great :) Sounds like a very strong little boy. He's a heartbreaker too!

xxx

omg you been through sooooo much! im so glad to see you little man going home :)

Aww hon, I'm so glad everything turned out fine. Adam is such a little fighter! So happy for you that he's home and recovering :hugs:

I've just joined the forum so I don't know you but what a brave little boy you have. It must have been so scary for you. Before Christmas Jack had bronchiolitis but wasn't as serious as your little boy but scary none the less so I dread to think what was going through your head. I'm so pleased he is now on the mend xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->