Addicted to carriers!

Alyssa Drough

Reaction score
I've used a stretchy wrap, a woven wrap, a mei tai and now I want a ring sling!

Is it worth it? My woven wrap is too long for basic hip carries. She's too heavy for the stretchy wrap and I didn't like the mei tai.

Shall I go for it?!

My dd is 9 months and just over 9kg.

I hate to empower a fellow addict but I'd say yes. Our RS is amazing for on the go stuff like popping in to stores. I get him in nudged tighten as we walk after I make sure he has a good seat.
I used a stretchy wrap, then ring sling, I'm picking up my new to me woven tomorrow and have a Oh Mei by Babwhawk on the way :blush:

How can someone have too many carriers? :flower:

Yay fellow carrier addicts. Go for it, you can never have too many ;) I've got a ring sling arriving this week, a Kokadi wrap and Spotted Love tula on lay-by and our ergo that we use every day.

You have to try all the carriers to know what you really like so I say yes!

I've never owned an rs, never been that keen on the one shoulder thing tbh, but never tried one so can't say!

I had a stretchy fleece calin bleu with my now 5yr old DS as a newborn, and then a mei tai and an ergo.

For my DD who's 1 next week I used a woven Ellaroo from birth, and an ergo from 3 months. I sold the ellaroo after 5 months to buy a wompat (gorgeous and sooo comfy!) But found I used the ergo more as didn't want to get the wompat ruined lol! So I sold it last month. I have a size 4 woven on the way, as I miss wrapping. I'm a bit worried about the size though, but the size 6 ellaroo I had was too long. I'm going to use the wrap for the school run when dd stays put, and then use ergo for up/down use. :)

Yes go for it! I have tons of different carriers as well and still would go out and buy another. If you haven't found your favorite then go for it lady.

Yes go for it! I have two mei Tais and now a RS. Love the ring sling for quick trips to the shops etc and mei tai for longer outings!

By the way the carrier addiction gets very expensive very quickly!!! Why do they have to be so pretty!!!

I have a mei tai and just bought a connecta. It's the birds of Norway print and gorgeous! It was dispatched yesterday, I want to stay in all day in case I miss the delivery.

Yes! They're great for quick ups and downs especially at that age when they want to move but also want to be carried. And if you hate it.. They're an easy sell! I am not a mei tai fan either but do love my wraps and Tula.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->