Addicted to testing, should I keep on?

autumnmm

Reaction score
Ok, I never knew I could get addicted to POAS, but I am!!

I was on BC for years and years and... well... years. AF was on 12/16 and I didn't start my active pills back up until a week and a half afterwards. DH and I did the BD on 1/1. I didn't think anything of it, then a handful of days afterwards my nipples were CRAZY sensitive. Like, whoa, what is going on sensitive. I asked Google what that meant and it said could possibly be a sign of pregnancy. So I googled some more, then some more...

Here's the timeline, day-by-day:
12/16 AF
1/1 BD
O'd approximately this time. (Note: I have no idea what day I O, because I've been on BC since the beginning of time)
5 DPO: I wigged out and POAS = BFN (I know, way way way too early)
7 DPO: Felt what I think could be implantation pain
8 DPO: POAS = BFN
9 DPO: POAS = BFN, felt nauseous this day
10 DPO: POAS with FMU = BFN

At this point I thought, well this isn't the big one. :(:(:(

Then, later today I had what I think could be implantation bleeding. TMI, I wiped and had a mucousy looking DC with tinges of brown.

Am I losing it? Should I stop testing? Is this really AF that is coming and not a BFP? Help!

I never knew I would be this excited, but I am and I am praying for a BFP! Hopefully I'm not alone!

It's hard to say without knowing how long your cycle actually is. For some people 10 dpo is very close to AF and for others it's halfway away. If this is the case then I'd put my money on implantation. Wait, a couple days and test again. Then again, there's no way to tell really without a chart.

I am a little confused, your post makes it sounds like you are still on birth control but you started your pack a little late????

I am a little confused, your post makes it sounds like you are still on birth control but you started your pack a little late????

I was on BC but then I missed the first week of my active pills. I took a few days after that but then I talked to DH and we decided to stop BC altogether. :) That's why I was hopeful this month that something could happen. I think I'm out this cycle but I'm looking forward to the next!

Could be a little bleed/spotting due to you coming off of your BC! X

That's what I was thinking (hoping against) too. Excited to start tracking now though. This will be the first time I have been off BC in 15 years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->