Adding baby milk to baby rice?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
This is going to sound like such a stupid question when you make your LOs food that needs to have baby milk added to it how do you do it? I mean i dont intend on giving my bubs his food straight after his milk but probably 1hour after... so would i have to make some milk up seperate just to add it to his food? And my LO drains his bottle so i cant use any of that?

xx

I'd make an extra ounce and maybe pour it off into another bottle to store and put in the fridge until you are ready to make the rice up. We use what's left in Hannah's bottle (but she doesn't drain her bottles most days and I have a pretty good idea of what she drinks at what times so just add another ounce on top of that when I know she's going to have cereal (if that makes sense). I warm the rice up in the microwave for 10 seconds or so.

I was thinking the same thing lol as ive started giving charlie formula as well as breast feeding, my partners just bought back some baby cereal for tomoz morning which you need to mix with milk, what i was going to do is just mix 1 oz up with 1 scoop and see how that turns out :blush: cos i hate expressing breast milk xx

I was thinking the same thing lol as ive started giving charlie formula as well as breast feeding, my partners just bought back some baby cereal for tomoz morning which you need to mix with milk, what i was going to do is just mix 1 oz up with 1 scoop and see how that turns out :blush: cos i hate expressing breast milk xx

Lol...its funny because i was just thinking of you...i was going to message you to see what you are doing!...i also thought of doing 1oz of milk...great minds think alike;) xx

Lol...its funny because i was just thinking of you...i was going to message you to see what you are doing!...i also thought of doing 1oz of milk...great minds think alike;) xx

:rofl: yes i done it like this today and was fine i just put the formula and water in the bowl mixed it up and then added his baby cereal and was fine xxx

I make his morning bottle with a little extra milk. 90% of the time he will leave that and I can use it for his rice. I feed the rice 30-45 mins after his bottle so that the milk is still fine to use. If he finishes his bottle however i just make up a small amount in the same bottle.

I make his morning bottle with a little extra milk. 90% of the time he will leave that and I can use it for his rice. I feed the rice 30-45 mins after his bottle so that the milk is still fine to use. If he finishes his bottle however i just make up a small amount in the same bottle.
Same here.

Whatever is left over in the bottle, if she finishes it all then I add cooled boiled water but we use flavoured baby cereals, you can't really add water to baby rice.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->