Adelaide?

I'm living at prospect, DH and I are trying for our first! :)

I'm currently in the south too Christies Beach area :) Just had a bubba so wont be trying again for a little while.

Good Luck Ladies with TTC ~*~**~~**TTC DUST~**~*~*~*

Hey ladies, Im from Adelaide, living in Plympton atm. No. 1 on the way. xx

Hi Jess, another Adelaide mummy!! Yay!

Congratulations on your pregnancy :D

Ahhh! I finally found you all!!!! I've been in the first trimester forums but nearly everyone there is from the uk and I thought I was going crazy since the website said baby and bump Australia!

My hubby and I found out we were expecting a week and a half ago and we live in hillcrest in the northern suburbs. So happy I found all the Aussies!

Just to pop in again :) I'm from seaford :) happy to see lots of Adelaide ladies here :)

Marchybear it is a UK forum so u will find the majority are from the UK. This thread is the only place u find Adeladians all in the one place so welcome and congrats on ur first pregnancy...its an amazing experience and im here for any advice u may need ill help if i can!! :)

Im from Redwood Park............nice to see other Adelaidians on here

Hi all :) Just popping back in to see who's about :) How are you all doing?

Hi, i havent been coming on here much as i have been going on an aussie baby site lately but i still pop in from time to time!

Doing well, our little girl is 20 months....a hard age, shes starting to get a bit of a handful at times!! We will be TTC in 3 months time.

Am i crazy? lol How are you??

Hi. I am moving to Adelaide and have chosen a school for Alexandra and wondering if you like the school!
We have chosen:
Seymour College ( https://www.seymour.sa.edu.au )
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->