Adverts (Again, sorry ladies!)

Sarahcake

Mummy to Logan <3
Reaction score
Hello!

Just popping a post in here regarding the adverts that auto play when you open a thread up. I remember one of the admin asking if we come across them, could we screenshot the ones that we see as I believe they are all supposed to be set to mute automatically?

I browse using many tabs, and it's annoying to have to scroll to the bottom of each page and see if its that one that is auto playing. They also appear to be on a playback loop where even if you go and mute them, they will just unmute and start again once the advert is over.

Attached are 3 screenshots of the ones I have had in the last hour or so. If this is helpful, I can continue to add screenshots to this thread of whatever ones I come across :)

Sorry to bring this back up to you, I know you get a lot of threads regarding the adverts.

Also, as a bonus, ive included a screenshot of the ad bar at the top randomly moving positions and covering the top right option box. I use Chrome primarily but I have tested it in Firefox, Internet explorer and Opera too and its been the same :)

Attachments

• loud ads 1.jpg
    loud ads 1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Loud ads 2.jpg
    Loud ads 2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 4
  • loud ads 3.jpg
    loud ads 3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1
  • advertsintruding.jpg
    advertsintruding.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
Just realised the screenshots are tiny so you may not be able to see which ads they are,

Its a Strepsils one, a dishwasher tablet one, and a vanish ad.

These ads drive me MENTAL. Normally when I use b&b on the computer i'm playing music or watching tv and then these come on and if i'm listening to something on the computer it drowns it out.

Hope to see a fix for this so that they do mute automatically. They're very off-putting when using a website.

Wobbles is working on this. I've had a few more myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->