Advice about U/S at 5 weeks 4 days.

Are you In the UK. A midwife did do the scan but a doctor came in cos the midwife needed another opinion. They wouldn't tell nothing tho. Was terrible xx

I'm in New Zealand, we go to ultra sound clinics for our scans :)

The EPC rang my levels are low they are bringing me back in too double check tomorrow. But I'm basically most likely going to miscarry. I give up, I feel so defeated. I just don't know how I'm going to put back the pieces, and recover... I haven't even recovered from the first m/c and I'm here again :(.

Did they say what the number is? It's good to consider both outcomes, but you really shouldn't make a diagnosis from one beta. It matters if it is rising/ doubling. According to my WTE book, Week 5 can range anywhere from 18 to 7000something! And even then, just because you don't fall into that range (above or below) doesn't necessarily indicate that you won't have a healthy pregnancy. I hope your beta comes back with good news tomorrow! We are here for you either way

Thank you dobby. I didn't even think to ask.. I was in the middle of an appointment for my son. So I couldn't even talk :(. I knew something wasn't right when I got pregnant the last time and felt the same way this time, and sadly both times I was right. Twice in a row but?? Really twice? Where do I even start to recover. Sorry for ranting it's just so hard.

Rant away! :hug: Ranting is good for the soul. :) I would call them back and ask what the actual level was, and if you have had previous losses I would ask if they plan on testing your progesterone levels tomorrow as well. A lot of my friends on here say they have low prog levels which is what caused their losses. Really hoping this is a sticky bean for you though!

Thank you! I have thought about ringing but I just don't have the strength right now. I'm just going to wait till tomorrow and then I'll have them ther face to face to talk to. I will ask about progesterone thank you x

Just felt a pop in my belly best way I can describe it and I'm bleeding now. It's brown blood and that's the way the went the last time then went red 😢😢

Of course. Keep us updated! Sending positive thoughts your way

Thank you so much for your support! I hope your feeling better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back