Advice again on charting please!

familygirl30

Reaction score
Hey ladies, me again, well according to ff I ovulated on Tues, it changed today though as my temp dropped to 35.9 and it has been around 36.4,it's saying not ovulated first I've got a bad cough and got disturbed sleep though so maybe that's it?u temp orally.Ive been having ewcm since last sun and still now

Can you link your chart? Your temp might be lower if you're mouth breathing.

Yeah after charting for a few months and not liking some of the inconsistency I changed to temping vaginally. It is much much better now. If you still have ewcm I would doubt you have ovulated yet.

I would say it doesn't look like you have ovulated either as Tuesday would have been pretty early in your cycle to ovulate.
Where you taking any cough medicines? That could be the cause of the seemingly fertile cm or you could have been building up to ovulate but it be delayed due to being poorly.

I would say it doesn't look like you have ovulated either as Tuesday would have been pretty early in your cycle to ovulate.
Where you taking any cough medicines? That could be the cause of the seemingly fertile cm or you could have been building up to ovulate but it be delayed due to being poorly.

It's not really too early for me as usually ovulate day 9/10 and my cycles usually 23/24 days, so suppose I just need to see if temps go higher, I've not been taking cough meds, I've had ewcm for days now so I'm puzzled lol

That doesn't look like a drastic enough swing to me for ovulation... Keep temping and opk testing.

If you're sure the temps are right, I would assume you haven't ovulated. The month I got pregnant with my daughter I had loads of EWCM around CD9/10 and was sure it was happening, but I kept getting it and temps didn't rise. I finally ovulated on CD16, which is normal for me, but the EWCM started really early and lasted a long time. So hopefully that's a good sign. I would just keep at it until you know for sure.

Thanks ladies! So if I ovulate late this cycle does it mean cycle b longer? My cycles usually at mo 23/24 days

Yes, your cycle would likely be longer if you O'd later. If your luteal phase is normally around 14 days, AF would be due 14 days after O. So if you O'd later, say on day 14, your cycle would be 28 days instead of your usual 23/34. Did you get crosshairs yet?

Yes if you ovulate late, your cycle usually is just as late

Yes, your cycle would likely be longer if you O'd later. If your literal phase is normally around 14 days, AF would be due 14 days after O. So if you O'd later, say on day 14, your cycle would be 28 days instead of your usual 23/34. Did you get crosshairs yet?

No crosshairs yet! My temps have been up the last couple of days and no more ewcm which I've had longer than a week!if my temp up again tomoro think I will have ovulated tues on cd17! Last 2 months it's been cd9 and 10

Me again ladies, will send another pic of my chart, it's saying now I ovulated cd 17 and my cycle will be longer this cycle, if so I'm 6dpo but I have cramps and feel like AF going to arrive, what do u think?also got bit of creamy cm,my temp today is 36.2

Attachments

• 20161217_085715.jpg
    20161217_085715.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 6
Well I'd say you definitely ovulated now but I would say more like 2dpo instead of 4dpo based on the temps along but not sure.

Thanks for your reply, I defo feel af is on its way, so who knows what's going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->