Advice and tips wanted :)

BRIT1416

Reaction score
I have 2 boys and 1 girl me and husband are TTC for our 4th baby and would really love to have another girl because this will be our last baby. Of course we will be happy with boy or girl but just thought it would be fun to try for a girl :) anyone have tricks to help conceive a girl?! :)

Apparently, girls are conceived when you have sex 4 days before O. The sperm lives longer but swims slower, so girls are waiting for the egg. Just what ive heard haha. Also missionary position, and I think eat lots of bananas?

Boys are the opposite. Right on O date, doggie style, salty food and meats.

We didn't sway for either but from learning this I may be having a boy lol. Good luck!

Timing and position has little to do with what gender you conceive your PH level of your CM has everything to do with it because the sperm that make a boy cannot live in acidic environment , female sperm can however which is why I have 4 girls my PH never gets higher then 5-6 naturally. PH of 7 gives you a 50% chance of either gender , PH of 8-9 male sperm thrive in. keep in mind though its more difficult to conceive with a acidic body so it does take longer to conceive a girl.

Silly question �� how do you know ur PH? Is there a test? Haha like I said I would be just as thrilled for another boy I absolutley love my boys but be nice to have two of each :)

Silly question �� how do you know ur PH? Is there a test? Haha like I said I would be just as thrilled for another boy I absolutley love my boys but be nice to have two of each :)

PH testing strips you can buy them online on amazon or ebay. and you would want to test the PH of your CM in your fertile window. I learned everything about gender swaying from a site called ingender there is a forum on there with alot of studys and helpful information.

That was interesting about the acidity of the cm, I hadn't thought of that. You should google "The Shettles Method" and let us know if it ends up working!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->