Advice for freezing cooked food?

N

Nanninoo

Hi ladies just a quick question I'm planning on doing stuffed peppers for tea with mince and bolanaise sauce topped with grated cheese (my OH loves it) anyway I'm going to have a lot of the mince in bolanaise sauce left over and I'm planning on freezing it and using it for dinner tomorrow in a jacket patato or something so my question is am I ok freezing the cooked bolanaise mince and then warming it up in the microwave tomorrow? Do I let it cool to room tempreature before freezing and just heat it up in the microwave tomorrow? Sorry I sound so thick as you can tell I don't freeze a lot of cooked meals :dohh: we tend to eat it and don't have left overs but I don't want to waste left overs tonight and use it for another meal x

Hi!

I wouldn't freeze it tbh, it will be fine in the fridge for a couple of days as long as it's in a tupperware container or wrapped well in cling film/tin foil. I do this all the time :)

We ended up eating it so there was non left for the freezer :haha: thanks anyway

We ended up eating it so there was non left for the freezer :haha: thanks anyway

That happens a lot in our house too! Especially now I'm pregnant again and can't stop eating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->