advice needed please

Blu10

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I havent posted on these boards for quite some time but have been stalking them for a few months now. I first joined B&B when TTC and DS is now 3. We decided to TTC #2 and I stopped taking my pill on 11/09 and had my withdrawal bleed 14-17th. On 19th I started to have quite sharp ovulation type pain on the right hand side with a little bit of sticky clear CM followed by a small amount of dark brown spotting then CM streaked with pink blood (had BD on 18th so not sure if CM was due to that). Roll on to yesterday and ive generally felt a bit crampy all month then started having brown discharge again yesterday - nothing major and CM today is more thick with a very slight brown tinge, no fresh blood and im feeling pretty drained.
I caught immediately after stopping my pill last time but mc at 6 weeks then caught with DS 3 months later again 1st cycle. I am already stressing that as Im 4years older it may take much longer and I didnt have any of this bleeding or cramping last time. I suppose my question is has anyone else had this experience and also is it even possible to ovulate 2 days after a withdrawal bleed??
Sorry for the long post and thanks for reading. Sending baby dust ti all x

I've known of people who get pregnant right after getting off bc so it's definitely possible :) Good luck!

Thanks, its not so much suspecting I may be preg, really dont think I am. Im more frustrated with my cycle being all over the place :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->