advice needed please!!

makeithappen

Reaction score
so im 14dpo today. & im expecting :witch: at anytime!

yesterday i did an ic which had a very faint but definitely pink line on it. waited 4 hours then did a FRER which had an even fainter line which i had to squint & tilt test to see but im almost certain it was there!

today i did my last ic & got nothing a :bfn:

ive only got clearblue digi's left! do you think if i test tomoro that, even tho FRER was virtually invisible yesterday, it might show a :bfp: tomoro with a clearblue digi???

oh should add i had, wat could have been, implantation bleeding on thurs at 11dpo, just brown tinged cm wen i wiped but only once then nothing!

I would wait a few more days before trying the digi. Maybe get a supermarkets own brand to use in the mean time.

FX'd for you. x

im just so worried that the digi will give me a big straight to the point 'not preg'! i'll be gutted! at least with a line test i can imagine i see lines lol! i think im gona go for it tomoro with FMU! if its neg i'll get some more FRER in town in the afternoon!

I would try a FRER, and wait for the digi. GL and keep us posted

I was 5 days late yesterday got faint line on IC & FR so brought a Digi and got a 1-2 week pregnant :) goodluck with testing sounds promising if u got faint line with IC :)

I was 5 days late yesterday got faint line on IC & FR so brought a Digi and got a 1-2 week pregnant :) goodluck with testing sounds promising if u got faint line with IC :)

thanks for taking the time to post in both my threads! im trying not to think about it all that much....which is impossible lol! but your story has given me hope! im hoping & praying tomoro will bring me more answers!!

thanks odd socks!! think i need it lol! how will i sleep tonight :wacko:, just hope i get the answer im dreamin of!!

I waited until I got a pretty decent line on the FRER before I used the digital....heck 2 weeks ago I did a digi again for laughs and it took exactly 40 seconds for it to pop up "pregnant" lol Hope you get a strong :bfp: from Santa!!!! :dust: your way!!

thanks for taking the time to post in both my threads! im trying not to think about it all that much....which is impossible lol! but your story has given me hope! im hoping & praying tomoro will bring me more answers!!

I've got everything crossed for you :) Lots of Babydust going your way :) x

thanks sooooooo much girls!!!! i hope all your baby dust helps me get my :bfp:, you girls are great! youve gave me the pma i needed! thanks :hugs: !

good luck hun i am also hoping for a bfp before christmas so got everything crossed for you xx

mumanddad i hope we both get the best christmas presents ever! keep me posted on how you get on. when you testing?

i have tested but it was a test i got free with ovulation sticks ( i have been ill so i havent been out the house) so till i have time to get another test (hopefully tomorrow) or till af arrives lol..

when are you testing again?

well good luck, hope you get a test tomoro so you can find out for sure! im testing again tomoro morning, but its with a cb digi test so might not be strong enough to detect preg yet! so will be buying some FRER tomoro if still neg!

oooh af please stay away & dont spoil christmas!!

fingers crossed and good luck i really hope you get your early christmas pressie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->