• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

advice needed plz!!!

babymammy

Pregnant- 1st trimester
Reaction score
hi lookin for soe advice. af was due on saturday and not sure wen to test next. i tested on fri but bfn!! the thing is as this is onli my 2nd month off contracptive pill im not sure wen ive ovulated. my last cycle was 34days and i am now on cd 30. wen do u think i should test next!!!!thanx in advance

Hi love.

Maybe do it monday?
I don't know.
xx

Hi I think you could test at the end of this week, that would give the hcg enough time to build up, it doubles every day or two. Good luck xx

Hi hun, I'm the same as you, but I'm on CD37 with no sign period whatsoever. This is my second month also since BCP. I've been testing daily on ICs!:blush: But now I'm going to leave it until the end of the week then maybe make a doctors appt if nothing. Like the girls said, the hormone doubles every 2 days, so maybe from CD34 test again. Fingers x'd for you! :dust:

witch got me :(.. oh well another month of tryin....good luck to u all this month

Oh hun, that's pants! I guess at least now you know one way or the other. I feel like AF will arrive at any minute, so might be joining you sooner rather than later. Chin up:hugs:

gill26 your same as me x

gd next cycle hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"