advice needed

nicole3108

Mom to 3
Reaction score
This might be a bit long winded...sorry about that. I wasn't sure where to post this. Last Monday I posted in the preg. test gallery. I had a faint positive on a FRER. I continued testing and finally got a decent line on Friday. Last week I could get a faint positive at any time of day. I didn't test again until Sunday when AF was due and got a BFN on a dollar test, I thought it was faulty so I took another, same thing. I got a FRER which had a very faint line. I have been having some spotting very minimal and it is only a little bit when I wipe since Sunday night.

Yesterday morning's FRER was negative. Then later in the day a dollar test that had a faint line. I am assuming that I had a chemical but my question is when should I start actually bleeding? My spotting has ranged from light pink to brown and keeps going away. I've had two ectopics as well so I'm also a little concerned that I may have another. I'm just really confused as to what's going on so if anyone has any advice or experiences please share it with me.

hi sweet, sounds a little confusing there, could it be ib ? i would wait a couple of days and if af hasn't shown up by then.

fingers crossed for you.

This might be a bit long winded...sorry about that. I wasn't sure where to post this. Last Monday I posted in the preg. test gallery. I had a faint positive on a FRER. I continued testing and finally got a decent line on Friday. Last week I could get a faint positive at any time of day. I didn't test again until Sunday when AF was due and got a BFN on a dollar test, I thought it was faulty so I took another, same thing. I got a FRER which had a very faint line. I have been having some spotting very minimal and it is only a little bit when I wipe since Sunday night.

Yesterday morning's FRER was negative. Then later in the day a dollar test that had a faint line. I am assuming that I had a chemical but my question is when should I start actually bleeding? My spotting has ranged from light pink to brown and keeps going away. I've had two ectopics as well so I'm also a little concerned that I may have another. I'm just really confused as to what's going on so if anyone has any advice or experiences please share it with me.

Hi hun,

A similar thing is happening with me, had what I thought was normal AF, albeit 4 days early, then BFP then BFN. I had bloods done today for HCG level, I will find out tomorow if I am pregnant or not. (See my thread "AF and BFP ? decidual bleeding" in TCC forum).

Have you got any further info / news ?????????????

FX for you :hugs:

Hi hun,

A similar thing is happening with me, had what I thought was normal AF, albeit 4 days early, then BFP then BFN. I had bloods done today for HCG level, I will find out tomorow if I am pregnant or not. (See my thread "AF and BFP ? decidual bleeding" in TCC forum).

Thanks :) I started bleeding last night and it has been heavy on and off all day. I am going to the dr. tomorrow just to be sure everything is alright but I do think it was a chemical.

I hope you get good news tomorrow!! Fx'd for you as well! I'll go find your thread. :flower:

Hi hun,

Thanks :) I started bleeding last night and it has been heavy on and off all day. I am going to the dr. tomorrow just to be sure everything is alright but I do think it was a chemical.

I hope you get good news tomorrow!! Fx'd for you as well! I'll go find your thread. :flower:

Aw hun, let me know how you get on at the docs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I went to the clinic but my doctor wasn't there, the secretary I spoke to on Wednesday said he would be. I have an appointment for Monday. I did see one of the doctors that were working though. She was possibly more thorough than my doctor which I didn't think was possible.

I will start by saying I have been violated...she did an internal and then said "and now for the part you're not going to like" and rammed her finger in my bum. That has never happened to me during an internal so I was quite surprised. I thought she was going to agree with me and say it was most likely a chemical but she wouldn't give me much of an opinion. She said its one of three things. She said I either had a chemical (she didn't say chemical, she said lost the baby, which I appreciated), have another ectopic or a healthy pregnancy. That's almost exactly what my dr. said when I went for my last ectopic after I was told at the hospital that I had a miscarriage. At that point I had completely stopped bleeding...I only bled for one day which scares me a bit. She said it's a very good sign that there was no blood when she did the internal. After the internal I had some spotting when I wiped though. She said she thinks it's unlikely that it's ectopic (but so did my dr in Aug) because I had no pain with the internal but then she also said it's a bit early for pain. I went for the beta bcg blood test and have to go again tomorrow, I won't get the results until Monday when I see my doc. I am also supposed to book an ultrasound but I'm going to wait until Monday to book it. I asked her why she thought I might still be pregnant with a negative urine test. She didn't say too much, just that it is a concern but that I still could be pregnant, wait for the blood results. She said because I had painless bleeding there's still a chance. Also got scolded a bit for waiting over a week to come in. She reminded me of my doctor, hopeful which I like but also makes it worse after I think.

I'm a bit confused now...not only because of the appointment but also because my cervix only opened for a few hours, then closed and went high again. I don't really believe there is a chance of a healthy baby from this but hearing there's a chance from a dr gives me the tiniest bit of hope...which makes me sad because I know deep down there is none. I don't even know if I should count myself as cd1 with a 1 day AF. I doubt that I would get a sticky one after that. My periods have been light since my ectopic but not just one day. I am looking forward to talking to my dr about it on Monday. I think I've rambled enough, just feeling so confused right now.

omg nicole that all sounds so scary and confusing! I hope they can do a scan for you and try sort things out soon. x

I agree, I hope you find out something soon.. I've had some strange things going on myself too. Hopefully when you get your scan you will feel more at ease... Good Luck... :)

Thank you! I ended up having a chemical pregnancy, and am now 8 dpo, going to take a FRER in the morning. :happydance: what's going on with you? also I love your motto at the bottom of your signature, very positive :thumbup:

Thank you... I just try to keep a positive outlook, I am older and I'm wanting so bad to have a baby... Sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy... Keep on tryin....

Me, well so far I've noticed mild cramping on and off for a 2 days this morning I got up showered and noticed real green vains pronounced, my boobs are bigger.. lol AF is'nt due till the 20th... I'm praying I am... I'm sooo really ready and sooo excited... thank you... I can test on the 16th but I'm going to wait and see.. oh and headaches too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"