advice on lh surges, ovulation and the tww....

Yeah thats the best thing to do hunny, dont let it stress you out or anything try not to think about it for now otherwise youll stress too much! xx

:cry:oh i just saw my little sack with egg and cord... bye bye my angel :cry: thanks hun, i'm not to try for 3 months, let my body go back to normal, i'll leave it this month, then try again xxxxxx:hugs:

Oh god hun i'm so sorry for your loss :cry:, fly high angel baby <3. We are here to talk if you need to, hopefully the docs can find out what happened xoxo :hugs:

:hugs:ahh thanks hun, well you cant keep an old girl down, so chin up, keep trying :winkwink: i'm not gonna wallow about it, it obviously happened for a reason, but it was my first peak since being on the monitor and i fell pregnant, i said to oh, maybe cos my body was recovering from all the shit its been through, it was probably a bad egg :shrug: i know it sounds harsh, but i dont think i could have coped with a errrr deformed baby :cry: nasty, but true, so back on the horse, positive thoughts will bring positive results :winkwink: xxxxxxxx anyway, hows your pregnancy goin hun? xxxxx :hugs::hugs:

I can totally understand where you are coming from though but you'll have a healthy eggy next time:thumbup:, that's the spirit hun:hugs: keep positive and it will happen again in due time <3.

It's going well =), i went to the doctor yesterday to have the pregnancy confirmed. Had to take a urine test in office and the line popped up within a min or so, after she saw that she sent me for bloods and gave me a referral for a dating scan so we are booked in for the 4th of june:happydance:.

I didn't find out this early with our dd so i'm a little nervous but trying to keep positive that things are all well:thumbup:, so far so good though! I've been feeling nauseous now and again, i've had the worst constipation this week and finally got some relief yesterday and today:wacko:, this little one is definitely making me feel sicker compared to freya lol. The waiting always kills me during pregnancy, i am not a patient person:blush: i think once we are past the first tri i'll feel more relaxed xoxo

:hugs:thanks hun xxx hey, remember me sayin i only knew i was pregnant cos i was sick from vodka... MAYBE... its a boy :happydance: see my brothers gf just had a baby and carried exactly the same as me, i was like she's havin a boy, and she did, all front, from the back would not know that we were pregnant, it was funny really, cos around my due time, i used to wear my brothers baggy clothes, cos i wasnt fittin in my 8's lol, and people used to say "oh you've had your baby, what was it?" :haha: i'd like pull the jumper tight and go... errr no its still there :haha: but yeah first thing was really bad sickness... ooohhh we'll have to have pics of you and your bump, for angles to see how your carrying :happydance: hey, dont stress out hun, look what happened to me, i kinda knew, but i was always stressin about the pain :cry: so... your pregnant, things are going good :) and odds on for a boy :happydance: dont stress PLEASE.... dont want another loss :cry: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs: CHIN UP... :winkwink:

Thank you ladies:hugs:

It could definitely be a possibility:haha: my mum was saying that my butt looked bigger lol! I always end up carrying low though because my torso is long, everyone was convinced that dd was a boy because i was all belly and carrying low haha. I definitely will post bumpy pics =), i have a feeling i'm going to get bigger quicker this time:wacko: thank god for my maternity clothes!

I'm trying not to stress, last night scared the crap out of me though.. i was cramping badly, feeling nauseous and really hot and sweaty, i seriously thought something was wrong with yoshi but i had no bleeding. Then i realized i had eaten more than 4 dried apricots:blush: the apricots were working alright!, i'm still feeling it this morning lol! Never again! evil little yummy fruits:growlmad: xoxo

Thank you ladies:hugs:

It could definitely be a possibility:haha: my mum was saying that my butt looked bigger lol! I always end up carrying low though because my torso is long, everyone was convinced that dd was a boy because i was all belly and carrying low haha. I definitely will post bumpy pics =), i have a feeling i'm going to get bigger quicker this time:wacko: thank god for my maternity clothes!

I'm trying not to stress, last night scared the crap out of me though.. i was cramping badly, feeling nauseous and really hot and sweaty, i seriously thought something was wrong with yoshi but i had no bleeding. Then i realized i had eaten more than 4 dried apricots:blush: the apricots were working alright!, i'm still feeling it this morning lol! Never again! evil little yummy fruits:growlmad: xoxo

:haha:ahhh if your butt looks bigger, i'm changing it to a girl then lmao, if the theory is right, your all front with a boy, and more all round with a girl, so if your mums noticed your ass, i'm goin 4 a girl :happydance: DONT STRESS... PLEASE... CHILL OUT xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

No stressing i promise! =), I've been crazily hungry lately! i have to eat every two hours or so or i feel nauseous lol. I'm craving sausages this time around (not too fond of sausages), with freya it was potato :p. Amazing how different each pregnancy can be! how are you both faring now? <3 :hugs: xoxo

No stressing i promise! =), I've been crazily hungry lately! i have to eat every two hours or so or i feel nauseous lol. I'm craving sausages this time around (not too fond of sausages), with freya it was potato :p. Amazing how different each pregnancy can be! how are you both faring now? <3 :hugs: xoxo

:haha:oh god i remember puttin my best mate on her arse over a tin of tomato soup lmao, she forgot it, and i flawed her:haha: yep, its weird what you crave...:haha:
i'm ok, just waiting for the monitor to ask for a stick, so i can see whats going on inside :shrug: low, high???? probably low, as my cervix is still high and closed :cry:
xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha: never stand between a pregnant woman and her food! keep an eye on that monitor still :hugs: your fertility patterns will really help in the long run <3. Woo opk it up spanzee! don't worry if your opks don't get as dark as the control line, i used opks last cycle and my lines didn't get as dark as the control :/ and look what happened! your body knows what it wants to do :hugs:xoxo

I took a pic yesterday =), 5 weeks by ov date and 6 weeks by lmp dates. I didn't get a hint of a bump until 12 weeks last time:wacko:, second pregnancies are definitely much more different that's for sure lol.

Attachments

• 5 weeks.jpg
    5 weeks.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1
:haha: never stand between a pregnant woman and her food! keep an eye on that monitor still :hugs: your fertility patterns will really help in the long run <3. Woo opk it up spanzee! don't worry if your opks don't get as dark as the control line, i used opks last cycle and my lines didn't get as dark as the control :/ and look what happened! your body knows what it wants to do :hugs:xoxo

I took a pic yesterday =), 5 weeks by ov date and 6 weeks by lmp dates. I didn't get a hint of a bump until 12 weeks last time:wacko:, second pregnancies are definitely much more different that's for sure lol.

:haha::haha:yeah, never get between a pregnant women and her craving, its like a bloody drug, you feel like if you dont have it, you will withdraw :haha:
monitor cd8..low :cry: had bad period pains AGAIN yesterday.. dont know what my body is up to :cry::shrug: is it gearing up for ov? af? :shrug: gotta go for bloods today to check for anemia :growlmad: then pelvic scan on the 5th :shrug:
hehehehe, god your big already... ODDS ON FOR A GIRL :happydance: do you wanna know? when do they tell you, christ cant bloody remember :blush:
yeah, keep your eye on your opks spanzee, did you note what cd you ov'd on last month etc... or christ in your case the month before.. did you note the cd1 of af.. etc.. its really good to do that, for future references hun xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

:haha::haha:yeah, never get between a pregnant women and her craving, its like a bloody drug, you feel like if you dont have it, you will withdraw :haha:
monitor cd8..low :cry: had bad period pains AGAIN yesterday.. dont know what my body is up to :cry::shrug: is it gearing up for ov? af? :shrug: gotta go for bloods today to check for anemia :growlmad: then pelvic scan on the 5th :shrug:
hehehehe, god your big already... ODDS ON FOR A GIRL :happydance: do you wanna know? when do they tell you, christ cant bloody remember :blush:
yeah, keep your eye on your opks spanzee, did you note what cd you ov'd on last month etc... or christ in your case the month before.. did you note the cd1 of af.. etc.. its really good to do that, for future references hun xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

It's true:haha: i almost cried the other day because we couldn't find a sausage! :( I'm surprised they haven't sent you for an emergency scan already! things must be very different here. They should of sent you for a scan to make sure all is ok on the inside:hugs:

I am! but apparently it's to be expected with your subsequent babies, your muscles have a memory when you get pregnant again:haha: FI wants another girl lol! he wants 3 girlies! Definitely want to find out =), I like to be prepared:happydance:. We have quite a few scans here, dating scan done at 6-8 weeks, a scan for downs syndrome at 11-12 weeks and a 19-20 week anatomy scan.

Any other scans are done privately by yourself or a medical necessity scan, with freya i had a private scan at 16 weeks to find out gender and another private scan to see what she looked like at 28 weeks:blush:. It's amazing how baby like they look at 28 weeks! at 16 weeks she looked a little alien like because she had no fat:haha: xoxo

:haha:pregnant sausage junkie... lmao xxx
well for some reason, i had 2 letters through for two different hospitals?? fuck knows. i'm seein dr knobhead on weds, see whats going on??? am i to class this as a cycle... god i just dont know!!! :growlmad: i'm so regimented in this ttc lark, things just are not going my way :growlmad: i hate not being in control, i have to know whats going on? :shrug:
hey they say, labour is quicker 2nd time round... christ, i'm unlucky if its true, i was only 50mins from start to finish with josh :haha: might just drop out of me? :haha: god i'm so fuckin weird lmfao xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Your not weird Hun!
Cd 11 here. Af left around 4/5 days ago but opk is around half the colour of control line.
Last time my first + was cd 18 and I think I o around cd 22!
So it looks a lot earlier this time!! Xx

Your not weird Hun!
Cd 11 here. Af left around 4/5 days ago but opk is around half the colour of control line.
Last time my first + was cd 18 and I think I o around cd 22!
So it looks a lot earlier this time!! Xx

:hugs:thanks hun, hey you know cheap opks, they say use them in the afternoon, rather than fmu, do you do that hun? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Yeh I do. Iv found bet time around 2-3pm works best for me xx

Yeh I do. Iv found bet time around 2-3pm works best for me xx

:thumbup:yeah, things start moving for me in the evening too, i mean monitor read low last month, but i had a pain and did a smiley and got a positive, then when i woke, the monitor gave me a peak.... hospital rang, gotta go in for 1.30????? :wacko: ultrasound xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

yay for the both of you! seems like things are finally starting to get themselves into place :hugs: Ovulating earlier is fantastic! this means this cycle should be shorter =), i o'd on cd 13 and the previous month i noticed i o'd on cd 13 as well which put me at a 27 day cycle length. I really hope it's an ultrasound for you hun! they need to help you get sorted <3 Nothing really different happening here, everything is still the same but i've found i get evening sickness more than morning sickness lol. Wow! that is one quick labour! my labour with freya was 16 hours and she was sunny side up :( very painful labour. I really hope this baby isn't back to back again lol, i would love a quicker labour! xoxo

Aww hunny. Hopefully it will be a bit better when it comes to it! Fx'd all goes well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->