advice on lh surges, ovulation and the tww....

oh fingers crossed hun, i'll no if i start spotting tonight, then i will wake to af... i dont get period pains, i've just had a really weird months of constant period pains :( xxxxx

Good luck for testing hun:hugs: sending you all of the :dust: possible <3 =)

thanks hun :hugs: got a pair of bloody white knickers on :haha::haha: what am i like, it saves me running up and down the stairs :haha: oh PLEASE be our months :dust::dust::dust: every where xx:hugs::hugs:

im so hoping this is your month sarah! you so deserve it!
Baby dust to you both!
im thinking of going docs next week! :) xx

im so hoping this is your month sarah! you so deserve it!
Baby dust to you both!
im thinking of going docs next week! :) xx

:hugs:ahh thanks hun, so sweet, i've got everything crossed for all of us :winkwink: :dust: to all, good girl, you really do need to see a gp hun xxxx:hugs:

iv been asked how far gone i am today just because i updated my profile pic on fb! i was like :O
omg!
my friends and OH all say i am even with neg tests. there all like go gp to be 100% but i really think you are.
Im starting to come round to the idea of it tbh!
CD 45... somethings not normal here tehe
still feeling sick, on and off heartburn, sensitive bigger fuller bb's, SERIOUSLY bloated.
Nothing to say AF is gonna show up at all! xx

iv been asked how far gone i am today just because i updated my profile pic on fb! i was like :O
omg!
my friends and OH all say i am even with neg tests. there all like go gp to be 100% but i really think you are.
Im starting to come round to the idea of it tbh!
CD 45... somethings not normal here tehe
still feeling sick, on and off heartburn, sensitive bigger fuller bb's, SERIOUSLY bloated.
Nothing to say AF is gonna show up at all! xx

:hugs:oh i really would go to the drs, he'll do bloods, then its over and done with, you know how unreliable those cheapies r, if you can get a positive from bloody coke ffs, you may very well be, but a blood test will deffo confirm that, then ask to see a gaeno xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry spanzee :( <3 :hugs:

:hugs:oh no,well you need to move on now, remember, that had to be done to ovulate again hun, so now your on a countdown :thumbup: well no af for me, but its still saturday, so i dont want any dissapointment, so if she is not here, i will test either tomoz or monday???? :wacko: xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

This is true :hugs: =), i have some good news of my own though! I took a test this morning
943682_10151489091323073_1826277830_n.jpg

I also took a normal hpt and we have a line on that one too! faint but visible with no squinting, sending :dust: your way ladies <3 xoxo

This is true :hugs: =), i have some good news of my own though! I took a test this morning

I also took a normal hpt and we have a line on that one too! faint but visible with no squinting, sending :dust: your way ladies <3 xoxo

:happydance::happydance:yipee....... omg congrats hun, i'm in agony with period pains, no blood tho :wacko: xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:happydance::happydance:yipee....... omg congrats hun, i'm in agony with period pains, no blood tho :wacko: xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks hun:hugs: xoxo I felt that way on Thursday! and my stomach was playing up like crazy :/, i woke up this morning and i felt super wet!:blush: i seriously thought it was af. I checked and realised it was just a lot of cm, that's when i decided to test because i didn't want to be upset on mother's day.

Thanks hun:hugs: xoxo I felt that way on Thursday! and my stomach was playing up like crazy :/, i woke up this morning and i felt super wet!:blush: i seriously thought it was af. I checked and realised it was just a lot of cm, that's when i decided to test because i didn't want to be upset on mother's day.

i've noticed a couple of brownish spots today??? no af, i've being hungry all week, but today i just dont fancy eating? i'm super wet today :blush: oh i hope af stays away xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Implantation bleeding maybe? or decidual? increased appetite is a good sign too! i've been ravenous lol =) It feels kind of swollen? it's firm though but it feels like it's engorged:haha: wet cm is a good sign! <3 xoxo :hugs:

Implantation bleeding maybe? or decidual? increased appetite is a good sign too! i've been ravenous lol =) It feels kind of swollen? it's firm though but it feels like it's engorged:haha: wet cm is a good sign! <3 xoxo :hugs:

:thumbup:mines really high, wet and creamy, so i have white knickers on :haha: yellowish discharge with 2 little brown spots, just tried to feel it then, it does feel hard, and when i run my finger around :blush: its white lumps of discharge, it feels yeah kind of swollen and like a round lump???? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs: oh i'm so pleased for you hun :happydance:xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->