advice on lh surges, ovulation and the tww....

Feeling a little down right now, 4 days into cycle #2. around 18 days till im due to ovulate.
My thermometer wont be here till after i ovulate! :'(
OH's shift pattern isnt on our side this month either :'( GAHHHH.
Why do we even bother :'( xx

So happy for you though hunny! i dont want to rain on your parade! xx

well woke up this am, neg test, been in agony, drs baffled and sending me to epau, my cervix is high and closed, not ruling out i'm pregnant and he's not ruling out i've had a misscarage.... :( xxxxxx

well woke up this am, neg test, been in agony, drs baffled and sending me to epau, my cervix is high and closed, not ruling out i'm pregnant and he's not ruling out i've had a misscarage.... :( xxxxxx

OMG hunny! im so sorry!
Im completely baffled with my cycle myself! Nothing like what it usually is but still cant be pregnant as iv been bleeding for four days today, and i had a few clots on saturday night (TMI sorry)
but much lighter than usual, and hardly any pain where as normally i cant move for the first two days!
Gosh i hate this whole thing. why cant having a baby be so much easier! xx

Don't give up hope spanzee <3 :hugs:, my last af was lighter but i think it was down to having shorter and regular cycles =). My last O was also a lot more painful and here we are pregnant, you're not raining on my parade hun xoxo.

Oh god hun you poor thing! :( <3 did you have a bleed? my thoughts are with you both, praying for a good outcome for you:hugs: xoxo

Don't give up hope spanzee <3 :hugs:, my last af was lighter but i think it was down to having shorter and regular cycles =). My last O was also a lot more painful and here we are pregnant, you're not raining on my parade hun xoxo.

Oh god hun you poor thing! :( <3 did you have a bleed? my thoughts are with you both, praying for a good outcome for you:hugs: xoxo

yeah dr did an internal, he said it was old blood, but my cervix is still high and closed, just waiting for the epau to phone, i dont really know what they will do? i'm so scared, today is pink and watery... god i dunno, i had periods all the way through with josh, but never the pain, well i cant remember the pain, i would have gone to the drs :cry: xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks mocha. Just taking it day by day possibly even take the ntnp approach for now :)
Sarah I hope this is something good for you. You really deserve it!! Xx

Thanks mocha. Just taking it day by day possibly even take the ntnp approach for now :)
Sarah I hope this is something good for you. You really deserve it!! Xx

thanks hun :hugs: if it is something good for me, i'd be shocked! i still doubt that i will ever get anything good for me :( xxxxx

I always used to think the exact same, i gave up on love sand relationships because of getting hurt.
But then i found my OH Reiss, and were now engaged looking for our own house and trying for a baby!
Its all a whirlwind to me. But it makes me appreciate it more!
Never give up! xx

Do keep us posted hun <3, your cervix is closed still and that's a good sign =). The month we ntnp we conceived freya lol so it's definitely possible to fall pregnant spanzee <3, definitely never give up :hugs: both of you xoxo

I'm off to my doctor tomorrow morning to have my beta run, i took another test this morning (lines not digi) and my positive is definitely getting darker =). Stick baby stick!

just ran my finger over my cervix, and it looked like a dark brown err sack??? kept it, think its deffo miscariage ... not in pain, and there isnt any blood, its just fluid, this could have been prevented :( xxxx

Aww hunny! i really hope not!
im sure everything will work out okay :(
thinking of you hun and wishing for the best for you! xx

Aww hunny! i really hope not!
im sure everything will work out okay :(
thinking of you hun and wishing for the best for you! xx

taking my little sample to the drs, :cry: he will send it away for tests :cry: xxxxx:hugs:

Yeah thats the best thing to do hunny, dont let it stress you out or anything try not to think about it for now otherwise youll stress too much! xx

Yeah thats the best thing to do hunny, dont let it stress you out or anything try not to think about it for now otherwise youll stress too much! xx

:cry:oh i just saw my little sack with egg and cord... bye bye my angel :cry: thanks hun, i'm not to try for 3 months, let my body go back to normal, i'll leave it this month, then try again xxxxxx:hugs:

:cry:oh i just saw my little sack with egg and cord... bye bye my angel :cry: thanks hun, i'm not to try for 3 months, let my body go back to normal, i'll leave it this month, then try again xxxxxx:hugs:

Aww hunny!
Iv never posted this before but i had a chemical/MC when i was 16 and 1/2. just started college. first lad id ever slept with. was together 3 months. totally unplanned. The one night a had a + CB. night after i lost my little angel. i was around 8 weeks. Its horrible to know they were there one second gone the next. Im one of these the second its fertilized its my baby! so i decided to name my lost little one, called it Casey as its a unisex name. Some people think im crazy but it was my way of coping.
My thoughts are with you hunny, your lost angels now in heaven, well thats how i see it anyway!
Im gonna personal message you in a sec anyway hunn xx

Aww hunny!
Iv never posted this before but i had a chemical/MC when i was 16 and 1/2. just started college. first lad id ever slept with. was together 3 months. totally unplanned. The one night a had a + CB. night after i lost my little angel. i was around 8 weeks. Its horrible to know they were there one second gone the next. Im one of these the second its fertilized its my baby! so i decided to name my lost little one, called it Casey as its a unisex name. Some people think im crazy but it was my way of coping.
My thoughts are with you hunny, your lost angels now in heaven, well thats how i see it anyway!
Im gonna personal message you in a sec anyway hunn xx

ahhh thanks hun, tbh, it would have been worse if i was weeks pregnant, so i'm glad it happened so quickly, tbh hun, i dont think your crazy at all... everyone copes with things differently, all i can do this month is give advice for people, look things up for them, and just be there... so i'm here... anyone wants to moan, wants me to look things up, i'm here to help xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh god hun i'm so sorry for your loss :cry:, fly high angel baby <3. We are here to talk if you need to, hopefully the docs can find out what happened xoxo :hugs:

Oh god hun i'm so sorry for your loss :cry:, fly high angel baby <3. We are here to talk if you need to, hopefully the docs can find out what happened xoxo :hugs:

:hugs:ahh thanks hun, well you cant keep an old girl down, so chin up, keep trying :winkwink: i'm not gonna wallow about it, it obviously happened for a reason, but it was my first peak since being on the monitor and i fell pregnant, i said to oh, maybe cos my body was recovering from all the shit its been through, it was probably a bad egg :shrug: i know it sounds harsh, but i dont think i could have coped with a errrr deformed baby :cry: nasty, but true, so back on the horse, positive thoughts will bring positive results :winkwink: xxxxxxxx anyway, hows your pregnancy goin hun? xxxxx :hugs::hugs:

:hugs:ahh thanks hun, well you cant keep an old girl down, so chin up, keep trying :winkwink: i'm not gonna wallow about it, it obviously happened for a reason, but it was my first peak since being on the monitor and i fell pregnant, i said to oh, maybe cos my body was recovering from all the shit its been through, it was probably a bad egg :shrug: i know it sounds harsh, but i dont think i could have coped with a errrr deformed baby :cry: nasty, but true, so back on the horse, positive thoughts will bring positive results :winkwink: xxxxxxxx anyway, hows your pregnancy goin hun? xxxxx :hugs::hugs:

I can totally understand where you are coming from though but you'll have a healthy eggy next time:thumbup:, that's the spirit hun:hugs: keep positive and it will happen again in due time <3.

It's going well =), i went to the doctor yesterday to have the pregnancy confirmed. Had to take a urine test in office and the line popped up within a min or so, after she saw that she sent me for bloods and gave me a referral for a dating scan so we are booked in for the 4th of june:happydance:.

I didn't find out this early with our dd so i'm a little nervous but trying to keep positive that things are all well:thumbup:, so far so good though! I've been feeling nauseous now and again, i've had the worst constipation this week and finally got some relief yesterday and today:wacko:, this little one is definitely making me feel sicker compared to freya lol. The waiting always kills me during pregnancy, i am not a patient person:blush: i think once we are past the first tri i'll feel more relaxed xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->