advice on lh surges, ovulation and the tww....

hehe cool, what time does he finish? are your periods like clockwork? are you "late" or af could come tonight hun? xx

half 2 :) and its still only 9 am but latest iv ever come on is like around 11ish but its very rare that happens xx

heres my most obvious test yesterday;

first - before tweaking
second - after tweaking
third - this morning!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 4
  • ctp-118787-1367223867.jpg
    ctp-118787-1367223867.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 4

first - before tweaking
second - after tweaking
third - this morning!

ok, so she's deffo due... either last night/this am? so your still very early, but a frer will pick it up, there more sensitive... do you feel like af is comming? how many days dpo r u hun? xx:hugs:

first - before tweaking
second - after tweaking
third - this morning!

ok, so she's deffo due... either last night/this am? so your still very early, but a frer will pick it up, there more sensitive... do you feel like af is comming? how many days dpo r u hun? xx:hugs:

Yeah she is! hes gonna get me frer :)
nope dont feel like she will be showing any time soon and around 12 today i think xx

well things are deffo lookin good, i've got a bloody drivin lesson till 12, so i'll catch you in a bit hun xx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=123496 if you invert it you can see it better :D its defo there! xx

Hi hun, still no af no signs at all
however
just done a CB + and NEG not even a faint! :'(
dont know what to think.
our of 9 IC'a 5 all had some sort of faint line on!
Then Neg IC this morning and Neg CB! :'(

mmmmm....... cb plus on af day is 97% accurate, 99% the day after....... this is a strange one, have you had anythin to drink? usually the first urine test is the most accurate.... did you get a frer? when you did the cheapies, did you do any on the first urine sample??? xxx

mmmmm....... cb plus on af day is 97% accurate, 99% the day after....... this is a strange one, have you had anythin to drink? usually the first urine test is the most accurate.... did you get a frer? when you did the cheapies, did you do any on the first urine sample??? xxx

Strange is the word!
OH is getting FRER's later :) (found my cb from march that i forgot i had) i cant wait to see him and just cuddle him with all this going on :(
iv not had a lot, cup of tea just before, couple of mouthfuls of water.
it was my SMU.
I did cheapies with FMU and nothing NADA.
When i got my positives yesterday it was later on in the day my strongest one was around 6/7pm xx

Strange is the word!
OH is getting FRER's later :) (found my cb from march that i forgot i had) i cant wait to see him and just cuddle him with all this going on :(
iv not had a lot, cup of tea just before, couple of mouthfuls of water.
it was my SMU.
I did cheapies with FMU and nothing NADA.
When i got my positives yesterday it was later on in the day my strongest one was around 6/7pm xx

mmmm ok, well try not to drink anything from now...(or for two hours) till you get your frer, make sure that youre wee is just your natural wee, not filled with tea/coffee or juice :thumbup: what times he home? xxx

he finishes at half two. will get to mine about half 3 because of stopping off xx

Im coming round to the idea that, its a fluke or chemical :(
i actually feel so shit now! :'( xx

hey chin up girl... af aint showed up yet, still got time, dont have anythin to drink from now till he gets there, if lines are showing up, theres some pregnancy hormone there.... :thumbup: xxxxx

hey chin up girl... af aint showed up yet, still got time, dont have anythin to drink from now till he gets there, if lines are showing up, theres some pregnancy hormone there.... :thumbup: xxxxx

Haha thank you! she aint welcome she knows to stay away!
na if its gonna happen i want it to hurry up so i can start again next cycle no hanging about. im either pregnant or im not! xx

exactly, get the frer done, if you wanted to be 100% you could wait till mornin, but you can do it today, just dont drink for 2 hrs ;) xxxxx

i might wait till the morning!
i dont know ill talk to OH when he gets here and ask for his opinion.
Iv had enough of :bfn: xx

yeah, but if your llike me, i'd be goin mad now...lol, see what oh says ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"