advice on lh surges, ovulation and the tww....

Test hun!!:thumbup:

I'm 4dpo now =), burning feeling hey? that's what i've been feeling! bfp incoming!:haha:. I'm trying to keep my mind off of the tww, so i've been keeping myself busy this week with our engagement party planning (it's this weekend!:happydance:). Hoping for a bfp for mother's day next week, it would be the most amazing present. Fingers crossed!:winkwink: xoxo

:haha:oh shit..... no it cant be mothers day? didnt we just have one? omg my heads going, is it mothers day?:haha: i'm loosing the bloody plot!!!!
wow... we didnt have an engagement party :cry: i'm hoping we'll be celebrating something else soon tho, oh dropped it in the convo the other day, he wants to be married by next year :wacko: i only like the bloody ring, i've never thought of getting married, we've been engaged for 3 years, but i just dont wanna change my surname :blush: maybe if he took on mine :haha: oh buts thats deffo a good way to keep your mind off things...
your the same as meeeeee then, af due 11th may :growlmad: PLEASE DONT COME :cry: xxxxxxxx
oh well i aint gettin anythin like you, just twinges, increased cm,bloating, headaches and tender breasts.... but i aint ovulated this year.... :cry: so it could be that???? sooooo confused xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

spanzee, got your message, yeah, when can you get oh's out the car? put a pic up hun xxxxx

Really don't know he's got a lot going on n hardly seeing him ATM!
And will do xx

Here's one pic ill try and upload the other x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 2
Here should be the edited one xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1

I'm 4dpo now =), burning feeling hey? that's what i've been feeling! bfp incoming!:haha:. I'm trying to keep my mind off of the tww, so i've been keeping myself busy this week with our engagement party planning (it's this weekend!:happydance:). Hoping for a bfp for mother's day next week, it would be the most amazing present. Fingers crossed!:winkwink: xoxo

:haha:oh shit..... no it cant be mothers day? didnt we just have one? omg my heads going, is it mothers day?:haha: i'm loosing the bloody plot!!!!
wow... we didnt have an engagement party :cry: i'm hoping we'll be celebrating something else soon tho, oh dropped it in the convo the other day, he wants to be married by next year :wacko: i only like the bloody ring, i've never thought of getting married, we've been engaged for 3 years, but i just dont wanna change my surname :blush: maybe if he took on mine :haha: oh buts thats deffo a good way to keep your mind off things...
your the same as meeeeee then, af due 11th may :growlmad: PLEASE DONT COME :cry: xxxxxxxx
oh well i aint gettin anythin like you, just twinges, increased cm,bloating, headaches and tender breasts.... but i aint ovulated this year.... :cry: so it could be that???? sooooo confused xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I'm in australia hun :p, we have our mother's day on a diff date. I'm sure you''ll be celebrating something soon:hugs:, you don't have to change your surname ^^ what about hyphenating it? It's definitely keeping my brain busy =). Legs crossed for the both of us!:hugs: Every cycle is different <3 just try to keep positive xoxo

Last night around
10pm! Did one at 5pm that was pos but not as dark x

For some reason my fmu gives me neg and my nighttime urine gives me positive. My pos Sunday I got around 6/7 pm xx

I'm in australia hun :p, we have our mother's day on a diff date. I'm sure you''ll be celebrating something soon:hugs:, you don't have to change your surname ^^ what about hyphenating it? It's definitely keeping my brain busy =). Legs crossed for the both of us!:hugs: Every cycle is different <3 just try to keep positive xoxo

:haha:see i'm loosin the plot, i thought jish got me a card lol, i know iys fathers day soon :haha: yeah, my surname is rawlins his is ellis, i think rawlins-ellis sounds silly.... ellis-rawlins sounds so much better :haha: oh wow where in aus you from hun, my cuz lives there xxxx:hugs::hugs:

spanzee chick, get off your arse and go get 1, a decent one, dont wait for him... it will truly put your mind at rest.... and if i was having those... i would have the cb conception indicator one out :) xxxxxxx

Haha! I might do.
It's just frustrating I'm getting negs in morning but my pos are in the evening :( xx

last nights one is 100% positive.... so that means your hcg is higher for today... seems like its gettin darker as the days go by... was he there last night? you should have used the frer.... i hate those cheapies, but that is a very strong line, no putting it up to the light, have you done one today? xxxxx

No he weren't :( we don't live together so it's hard xx
Did one with fmu absolute nothing! Xx

yeah, were looking for our own place though! whether im pregnant or not :D xx

hun First res - which one
one step or early result? xx

hun First res - which one
one step or early result? xx

:thumbup:yeah, get an early result :winkwink: that will pick it up any time of the day :winkwink: see, thats the problem i have, i reach peak, lh in the afternoon, so my fmu is giving me a low fertility, for that day, but the same day, smiley gave me an lh surge in the evening.... but with pregnancy tests, if you're late, which you are, and your getting pos, which you are, an early one will be more sensitive :happydance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->