advice on lh surges, ovulation and the tww....

This is how bloated my stomach is! ¬_¬
so depressing! x

Attachments

• image (5).jpeg
    image (5).jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 2
sorry just got your message... mines well bloated, ok go for it girl.... frer 1st xxxx

Can you get bloods done if no luck spanzee? what is the longest cycle you've had so far?

Can you get bloods done if no luck spanzee? what is the longest cycle you've had so far?

g'day hun lol :haha: yeah somethins not right there, i agree, shes 4 days late.. i'd be climbing the walls noe, i know for sure if af, doesnt get me saturday... i'm in for a chance, but the way i'm feeling apart from my boobs, cm and twinges... i'm supprisingly not moody, tearful or killed anyone, af is due 11th, and i'm always a propper bitch the weeks before.... but i'm not, i'm just cant be bothered... mood,
so what time is it there hun? where abouts do you live, my cousin has lived there for about 7 years, he loves it, he was in sydney :) i'd love to go, but its just the plane that puts me off :cry:
how you feeling hun? xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

g'day hun lol :haha: yeah somethins not right there, i agree, shes 4 days late.. i'd be climbing the walls noe, i know for sure if af, doesnt get me saturday... i'm in for a chance, but the way i'm feeling apart from my boobs, cm and twinges... i'm supprisingly not moody, tearful or killed anyone, af is due 11th, and i'm always a propper bitch the weeks before.... but i'm not, i'm just cant be bothered... mood,
so what time is it there hun? where abouts do you live, my cousin has lived there for about 7 years, he loves it, he was in sydney :) i'd love to go, but its just the plane that puts me off :cry:
how you feeling hun? xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I say bloods as a last resort:thumbup:, Sounds like a good sign hun! i'm normally mellowed out before my af lol. atm it's 3:42 pm =), i live in perth ^^ much more quieter than sydney but it's still quite a large state. We also have crazy hot days:wacko: the highest we've had is 45.8c! thank god for a/c lol! You should definitely try and visit aus, you would love the beaches =). I'm feeling ok, i still have this persistent lower back ache, feeling exhausted, heavy feeling in my lower belly (above pubic bone), headaches and those twinges are still there:shrug: i hope my body isn't being a jerk:growlmad:. Good luck to all of us!:hugs: <3 xoxo

Hey! I'm gradually just giving up hope giving it it a few days to see whether I come on or not xx

hun, your 4 days late????? did you buy another test? did you do any cheapies last night? xxxx

yeah did one last night. - very thin faint line
did a wilkos test with FMU - neg

GRRR xx

Reiss (my oh) and i have agreed to wait till next week and go from there :) xx

well its up to you hun, but if there is a problem, sooner the better chic :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->